« Home | Soap Box Derby » | Arty Farty » | Eating Habits » | Weigh in - 28 » | The Walk is Done » | Strike - Out » | My List » | Spectacles anyone » | New Friends » | I don't want to talk about it »

The Tag

I have been tagged by AGR.

The rules are:

1. Go into your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)

4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag five other people.

This is what I had posted:

"Then I generally slide straight back into bad habits and feeling oh so sorry for myself"

LOL. The only miserable sounding sentence in the whole post. I was going to pick another more positive sentence but I am afraid people will check. :) This was my weigh-in three post and it was Anzac Day the weekend before. I had just got to a point where I realised that I am worth the effort of this journey. I still think that. And I never did buy the reward I spoke about. It is never too late LOL.

So now I tag:

No one because I have read a few already and don't want to ruin a good thing. If you read this and you are inspired, please tag yourself. I'll find you ;)

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??