« Home | Spectacles anyone » | New Friends » | I don't want to talk about it » | Puff n Stuff » | Mental Health » | Catch up » | Weigh in - 27 » | Kaching » | It's all relative » | Ah Ah Ah Ah »

My List

Following on from Suzy's example I too am putting up my list. To be in a position where I am able to be positive about myself is so empowering.

Complete the following phrases: (Here are my answers)

I am eager to … discover new things, enjoy old favourites and embrace all that life has to offer, for many many years to come.

I doubt myself when … I allow bad habits to creep back in. But I know I am strong enough to stop them before they do any damage.

I feel powerful when … I am at the end of the day and I have achieved everything that I set out to do, and I feel happy and strong.

I'm proud of myself because … I have managed to change not only my eating and exercise habits, but to have fostered a better lifestyle by being more active with my family and within my community.

My 10 favourite things are … my family, my friends, a good book, great healthy food, being active, my computer (and with it all the people I meet), clothes that are fashionable & fit, great shoes, handbags, jewellery (I am a girl after all LOL)

I am most grateful for … the opportunity to have changed my life.

I can simplify my life by living without … preconceptions (good or bad)

I feel my mission in life is to … live it to the fullest. Be positive in my outlook and my actions. Provide a stable environment full of love and laughter so that my boys will grow up to be balanced young men.

In my wildest dreams, I … could not have expected the changes that have taken place inside of me during the last 6 months. The outside is the most visible but it is the inside that is now cleansed and ready to support it.

I believe in myself because … I know that I can do anything that I set myself to do. Armed with the right tools, and knowing that I have the support of my family and of this blogging community, I believe that I can achieve every goal. And I know that hurdles are just that - they can be overcome.

Wow Margaret - what a wonderful post. I never fail to be blown away by your incredible attitude, your inability to be knocked down by life's little setbacks. I am so in awe of everything you've achieved, and the way you've achieved it.

I especially loved the "mission in life" affirmation.

I feel incredibly honoured to know you.

Wonderful list M, you are always so articulate.

Thanks for the tip on the yoghurt sultanas. Glad it was your mistake not mine hehe.

Speaking about lists, I've just read Paulenes and was totally blown away by her list of achievements.

Have a great weekend M.

ALl I can say is WOW!!! I wouldn't be able to write my own list because I would want to steal yours. It says things to the real inner me and is exactly how I feel..

Great list M :-) It's great to see all the different answers to these questions which I think can vary hugely depending on what day it is, what you've experienced that week *yadda yadda*. Thanks for sharing!

Great list. You are extremely articulate and it always makes your posts incredible to read. Well done. You inspire me a great deal. XX

These starters certainly make you think don't they... Great list and I agree with jodie you are extremely articulate and your posts are incredible to read..

THANK YOU!!! without these posts I wouldn't of kept going as long as this! So once again THANK YOU

CM

love it! all very well said... i would have said something along the lines of

i can simplify my life by living without....underwear

Fantastic list M! Thanks for you comments - really wanted to say GOOD LUCK ON SUNDAY! with walk for a cure - we want photos!

:) Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??