« Home | I don't want to talk about it » | Puff n Stuff » | Mental Health » | Catch up » | Weigh in - 27 » | Kaching » | It's all relative » | Ah Ah Ah Ah » | Weigh in - 26 » | The Wedding »

New Friends

I have a friend called Margaret. Yes there is more than one of us, and no I do not have a split personality. This Margaret lives in NZ and has been supporting me by email since almost the beginning of my journey. She has now just started her own journal to have a place to ramble, discuss, ponder, and like us, to be accountable for her actions. If you have a sec, drop in and say hello :)

And thank you to all the new people who have been popping in and saying hi. If you don't have a blog and I can't say it to you personally, please know that I really appreciate the comments and support.

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??