« Home | My List » | Spectacles anyone » | New Friends » | I don't want to talk about it » | Puff n Stuff » | Mental Health » | Catch up » | Weigh in - 27 » | Kaching » | It's all relative »

Strike - Out

Tomorrow is my friend MF's birthday. And as I am already otherwise engaged (Bloggers - in - Joggers) I am taking her out bowling today. Should be a hoot and use up a few muscles and hopefully burn off the rest of the sultana's ;)

Have a great day

**Edit to Post**

Got my butt whooped but it was hilarious and I improved in every game so not disappointed at all. It is always good form to let the birthday girl win anyway ;) Not too bad food wise, only shared a bowl of the best hot chips I have had in Sydney. Haven't really had anything else so looking foward to steak and vege's for dinner.

Am feeling good.

Have fun at bowling, I love bowling, haven't been for ages. Good luck for the walk too, hope you have a fantastic day.
Bri

Hope the walk goes well.

Isn't it a scream!!? Not something I do often and I am always the worst at it, but it is serious fun. I figure there's a Strike bowling bar in Sydney? Last went to one in Melbourne where you can combine it with music, neon lights and a drink or too - a great night!

Have a great day out tomorrow ;o)

Have a fantastic time tomorrow - bowling - now there is an idea!

Hope you're having a great day being a blogger in joggers!! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??