« Home | The Walk is Done » | Strike - Out » | My List » | Spectacles anyone » | New Friends » | I don't want to talk about it » | Puff n Stuff » | Mental Health » | Catch up » | Weigh in - 27 »

Weigh in - 28

This morning saw the scales post a loss of 1.3kgs which brings me back to 18.4kgs lost. Tracking every day - no matter what I ate - drinking water, and exercising most days helped make today a more favourable outcome. This week I shall continue on this route and add back in the devotion to the drop a jeans size challenge. My 14's are comfortable with a little bagginess in the tail and I am going to have to put back the effort to get the 12's in 2 weeks. I will buy the same brand to make sure the result is at least a little controlled.

So with the rain drops pattering overhead and the day lovely and cool I say "Bring it on" ;)

Fantastic effort M. You knew what you had to do and did it. I am glad the scales rewarded you. Good luck with those size 12, won't be long.

Mr. Guitar Shredder was very fun. Glad you liked him. And even with the rain, I'm glad you guys had a good Sunday. :)

Congrats on the great loss. You knew what to do and YOU DID IT!

Great loss M! Also well done on aiming for those size 12's

What a fabulous loss! Those size 12 aren't far off, and neither is that tight butt!

WOO HOO!! Well done on a fantastic loss!! XX

Well done on the loss M and also on completing your walk and meeting your fellow bloggers.
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself.
Bri

You look great darl - love that tight t-shirt! How gratifyitn that all your hard work is paying off - and how much easier is it to get back on track when you know what to do? Yay!

LBTEPA

Well done on a great loss! Woohooo - 20 kgs here you come, and size 12. Well done! You are looking fantastic!

Nice loss, that 20kgs will be knocked over in no time. I have a pair of jeans I want to get back into, they're a great marker.

Congrats on the loss Margaret - and you look FAB in the photo you posted for Bloggers in Joggers. Hope you have a great week xo xo

Well done on the walk, the huge loss, and remaining so positive and focussed!

great result M, well done :)

Excellent loss M. I am very impressed. You're moving on up to that 20kg loss.

Keep on track'n and those size 12's will be yours for the taking.

The others have already said it - well done you little machine!

Doesn't look like Blogger is going to let me log in - but its me!

Emily

You should really give yourself a treat you know. It is not a small thing to have over a kilo losses when you been so long in the plan and you weigh as little as you do!
You are very commited and you deserve a little something!

And you all looked GORGEOUS in the photo!!!!

Whereas I turned green once more ;)

Well done on the walk and the loss this week! Great achievements!

Love the photo ~ glad you all had a great time meeting!
Congratulations on the loss - size 12 jeans are not to far away!!

What a great loss M...that's what happens when you track is it..hmm something to think about for me perhaps!

Bring it on :)

Lucinda

Oh yeah, BRING IT ON! Well done on the loss hon. Tracking sure makes you think twice about what you eat and go the jeans challenge!

Great photo M! You are looking fantastic! And congrats on the great loss this week!

xx

Great loss, M! Congratulations! :)

What a fantastic loss hjun. You must be so proud of yourself for sticking to your trackingf, water and excercise plans. Congrats!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??