« Home | Puff n Stuff » | Mental Health » | Catch up » | Weigh in - 27 » | Kaching » | It's all relative » | Ah Ah Ah Ah » | Weigh in - 26 » | The Wedding » | Natures Miracles »

I don't want to talk about it

Because I do not want to discuss my new hair colour today, here are my tracking details.

Meal.Description.Pts
Breakfast

1/2 punnet blueberries

0.5

200g Nestle Vanilla Yoghurt

1.0

Cadbury Brunch Bar - Hazelnut

3.0

can d.coke

0.0
SnackMini pie and 1/4 mini sausage roll3.0
LunchBowl of Steamed Vegetables0.0
2 steamed dim sims3.0
Can d.coke0.0
Snack25g (1/4 pk) of bbq rice crackers1.5
Banana1.0
Nestle Diet Chocolate Mousse1.0
DinnerLeek & Potato Soup1.0
2 slices bread2.0
spread with ww canola2.0
SnackApple1.0
Total20

The brunch and morning tea snack really took a lot of my daily points. This had the effect of making me quite hungry during the day and having to try and distract myself from getting something extra to eat. However, this did aid in me drinking 4 x 750ml water bottles (I think I need one of the portable loo suits as depicted in Jak's post). I did not go to the gym or do another power walk, but did go for a gentle stroll to try and stretch out my very sore legs.

All in all, a very good day. Oh - except for the hair (LOL - It is not that bad, but hairdresser I ain't)

It's not black, is it? I think that's the only colour I know.

Nope - not black. But I don't want to talk about it :)

Oh dear o dear not a hair dilemma... thats ok lets not talk about it!!!
Yummmm steamed Dim Sims!!!!

We won't mention the hair then *blush*.

Leek and Potato soup looks good though!

I got tons to comment on since i been reading but not commenting for the last posts so naturally I will start from the thing that made my jaw drop.

the photo!!!!!

as of now I will call you skinny M! Cos woman, you so look skinny to me!!!!

And I loved the post about the mental health too, it really takes so little and gives back so much!

I will not talk about hair at all. But I can give you a few suggestions for great salad lunches you can make in the beginning of the week or on sundays and and just pack in the morning before heading work! Drop me an email if you want them :)

warm hugs...ouch...too many bones mate ;)!

oh...and!!!

Im sooooo jealous of you australians living close to each other and meeting each other!!!

here...I said it!

lol re the hair! i'm sure its fine but i do understand slight displeasure at home hair dye jobs!
Even though you used up more pts than normal in the morning, u still managed pretty well! Well done!
Hope u are having a great wk!

Nah, sorry. I wanna talk about the hair. So..... what colour, Red? I like red, nice and vibrant and full of life, so what did you do, did you leave it in to long, did it go patchy, OMG - did you go BLONDE!!!! what a contrast. You did, didn't ya. Go on M, spill the beans, the suspense is killing me.

The suspense about the hair is killing me too...lol

I always colour my own hair. Had a bad experience of orange hair from the hairdresser (came home crying) and now I just do my own, then I can only blame myself. Mine is almost all white now though so it takes a bit of keeping up with! You wouldn't have that trouble as you are still a "spring chicken"!

Yummo!! I tried one of those Cadbury brunch Bars - Hazelnut on Saturday and it was delicious. A little higher in points value but nice for a treat every now and then. I shared with hubby so I only counted 1/2 the points which is a good way to combat a huge indulgence. LOL about the hair. I did the same thing about 6 weeks ago when I had red streaks put in (they were very loud!!). They have faded a little now so much better and easier on the eye!! XX

Come on, you can't say that and then not tell us what happened! LOL I had a hair catastrophe once, cost me $240 at a very expensive hairdressers (the only one I could get in to quickly) to fix it up! Yikes.
Come on, fess up M
Bri

Well, since we're not talking about hair, I won't tell you about the time when I was 15 and thought it'd be a great idea to dye my naturally very dark brown hair blonde, at home, with the 'aid' of a friend of mine. I also won't tell you about the scary orange brown colour it was. Nor will I tell you about how my mother (who didn't live with me) flipped her lid when she saw me a while later with orange hair and very dark roots! And I guess I better not tell you about how she marched me straight to the hairdresser and had them colour me straight back to dark brown. And indeed, I will not tell you that I was so scarred by the experience that I didn't dye my hair again until recently, a mere 10 years later - and the only reason I did so was to cover the premature greys that have mostedefinitely NOT appearing. ;)

LOL, I do think those toilet suits would come in very handy sometimes! :)

It looks like I just stole your idea!! Sorry, I didn't mean to do a similar post!! Mmm...food and I hear you, you don't want to talk about it :-)

Lol, wish you'd post a photo of the unmentionable thing :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??