« Home | It's too good to be true » | Virtual Model » | Energy » | Recipe - Creamy Bacon & Pumpkin Soup » | Recipe - Mixed Berry & Apple Strudel » | Fear » | Simple Things » | Expo Expose » | Happy Birthday Mum » | Monday on my mind »

M's Recipes

Mushroom Cream Pasta 1 @ 6.5pts

Chicken and Mushroom Risotto 42 pts for entire pot

Creamy Pumpkin & Bacon Soup 4 @ 1.0pts

Spinach and Pumpkin Curry 4 @ 0.0pts

Mixed Berry & Apple Strudel 6 @ 1.5pts

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??