« Home | Energy » | Recipe - Creamy Bacon & Pumpkin Soup » | Recipe - Mixed Berry & Apple Strudel » | Fear » | Simple Things » | Expo Expose » | Happy Birthday Mum » | Monday on my mind » | Clippings » | A leap of faith »

Virtual Model

Playing around with Virtual Model today (I promise I have done my work first Linda LOL) I saw the difference in what my face and my shape look like in this Virtual Progression. The first shot is where I started at 95kgs. The second is now at 78kgs and the last is where I will be at goal. Even though the differences in the last two are small I think they will be significant and ones I will notice in my clothes. For example, there is more light between the legs, the bust is noticeably smaller, the face looks younger, the lines look leaner. Just wish my body was as lump and bump and flab free as these guys LOL.



I will be taking a similar but 'real' photo for my Now shot before I start my 12 week fitness challenge. After I have finished I will take a real photo for the Goal shot. Then it will be very interesting to see if they look like the above shots at all.

Today has finished on a great note. I have finished all the laundry folding and preparation of Mum's room. Didn't quite get to put all the clothes away but know that I will have time to do that tomorrow after work.

We had the soup with some toast and butter (lite of course) and finished it off with the last of the Strudel and Ice Cream. I feel decadent but satisfied. I feel good. I like feeling good. Remind me of this when I am not feeling good LOL.

And should you not have seen the good news already Philippa has reached her goal. Having done this from home, moving states, going through international holidays, ups & downs with work, and the highs that come with living life the way she wants to, Philippa is a fantastic example of how you can live life and whatever it throws at you, and still lose weight and achieve your goals.

Trackback
Points: 19
SP: 3
Exercise: 4km walk around Balls Head Bay (hard), 30 walk up and down the hallway (medium). Total of 10,156 steps.

Wow - great day, great food, great exercise, great gal!

You are back on a roll again. Feels great doesn't it? And BTW that strudel sounds delicious and I am going to make some. Thanks for the recipe. I think you alreday look like the skinniest vitual model photo. Good luck with your fitness challenge.

I love those virtual models, I did one ages ago, I should do a comparison one now. Glad to hear about how good you are feeling, it makes such a difference. Have a great day!!!
Bri

I couldn't get the model to wrok with my previous weight - I got the same message that CKK got.. I have just been flipping through photos looking for the FATTEST photo that I have and I think I have got it... they are the best motivators out there...

Gald to see I am good for something !!!
Have a fantastic time with your Mom - will be in touch to see who wins TBL as we have a meeting at school tonight.
Speak to you soon !
Me

I went away for a couple of days and I come back to your new blog! It looks great. Fabulous to hear you're getting back on track. I have found it a real struggle this week but some of your comments really stuck with me and I'm hoping to be 100% back before too long.

Well done on another great day's effort!

Must have a go at one of those virtual dummies.

LOL so you going to post the *real* shots too :-) I wish I took photos of when I was bigger so I could compare but I would never let my photo be taken before. Well done for getting back on track!

Wow, you can really see a big difference in the virtual models, maybe i need to turn mine on this angle so i can see the difference better! the odd thing is my before model seems to have thinner hair? LOL
Being good is great & strudel & icream, decadent but good :D love it!
sounds like u had a great day today!

hmmm those virtual models are awfully smooth arent they? not a pucker or stretch mark in site even on the heaviest. cute chinroll though :)

Can't wait for the photos M!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??