« Home | Expo Expose » | Happy Birthday Mum » | Monday on my mind » | Clippings » | A leap of faith » | I am Globally Challenged » | M is for » | Reg Grundies » | Walking the Walk » | Myth Busters »

Simple Things

On day 1 of Paulene's 12 week challenge and day 1 of my renewed focus on my food I have remembered so many things that I can't believe I have allowed myself to forget. Like

the taste of a really fresh orange
the feeling of the beads of sweat racing each other down my back after I have finished a walk
the satisfaction that comes with taking back control
the simple joy of making a wrap for lunch with fresh ingredients and LOVING it
the full feeling that comes with drinking enough water (you would think I would remember this one!)
the soreness I get in my legs when I have walked hard
how it is not always simple to say 'no' but it is do-able

And in view of my new simple approach I have reverted to a basic simple Blogger template. The less complicated I make everything the more likely I am to continue with motivation, and gusto, and the more time I have to exercise. I don't think anyone has this exact one but sorry if you think I am copying ;)

I know it is only Day 1 but It's been a good day :D

Trackback
Points - 19
SP's - 1
Exercise - 45 min @ lunch (hard), 20 min walk to and from mall (easy), 25 min walk to Broadway (hard) Total of 15,940 steps.

(Blogger and my pc have both been playing up so I drafted all my posts and posted them when possible)

Hey, I like the simpler look! That's why I went back to a Blogger template too. Much easier to maintain and read.

I love all these things you listed too, like the beads of sweat racing down your back, nice LOL ;-)

Well done on starting the challenge! I hope it's gives you the motivation to keep on going and kick some serious arse!

love it all! Day 1 is good M, keep it up. That list is fantastic, i am with you on every point, especially taking back control :D

I'm with you too, when we do well for a whole day it does make us feel better. I love having more energy too and I love your list, especially the sweating - hehe. Except that mine run down between my boobs, not down my back!! TMI ?? (too much info)!!!
Bri

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??