« Home | Clippings » | A leap of faith » | I am Globally Challenged » | M is for » | Reg Grundies » | Walking the Walk » | Myth Busters » | Weigh In - 2006/10 » | What goes down, must come up » | Still going »

Monday on my mind

It's a Friday and that is a good thing. Even though I know that lifestyle changes don't start 'tomorrow' or 'next week' I am happy to admit that I have made a committment to put these last couple of weeks of excesses behind me and start afresh on Monday. Why Monday? Because I don't like saying tomorrow, or next week (as they invariably never arrive) and on Monday I will have my new shoes. On Monday I will have my food plan for the week in my hot little hands. On Monday I will fill my recently cleaned out tub in the work fridge with all the good things I need. On Monday I will happily go to the gym and crank up the treadmill and see how long it takes me to fall off. On Monday it is my Mum's birthday and if there ever was a better reason to keep on my health and fitness path she is it. On Monday I will have my mind set in a positive frame that will not allow the disruption of my routine to allow me to fail. As much as I LOVE public holidays I have allowed the break to be a huge excuse not to stick to my plan. So now it is over and even though there are holidays coming up they will not interfere with me.

I am really looking forward to going to the Fitness Expo in Sydney tomorrow with Mary and Cath. If you are in Sydney and want to catch up with us we will be meeting at 10.00 (see Mary's blog for more specific info).

Have a wonderful weekend. Especially those who are sneaking away for romantic get-aways with their husbands. You know who you are :D

Yes - Monday is a good day to start - fresh week - fresh start. I will be watching !!!! (just like BB)
I hope you guys have an absolute blast tomorrow - wish I could have joined you for a good old goss - never mind - there will always be a next time.
Take care and have a good one !
Me

Sorry I cant be there this time - will miss seeing how you are all going. Roll on Monday but dont overdo it on the weekend. I have a shoe question on my blog you might be able to answer. I hope your Mum has a great birthday. Have a great weekend.
:o)

What a coincedence! I have been seriously thinking that I need a Monday too! But as we are going away this weekend and back Tuesday I made the decision to start fresh on Wednesday:)

Good luck M - you do sound so positive!!

Gosh, sometimes we're so similar it's scary! I too, have started with new dedication, having delayed until today - because that's the start of my journal week!

I'm sure you will have a good time tomorrow. Getting together with friends is always fun. Being able to share the same interest makes it even more fun.

Be careful and don't try to over do it with your new shoes...you don't want to get blisters.

I'm hoping your mum has a lovely birthday.

Great way to think, i used to always say im starting tomorrow and tomorrow never came. Monday sounds like a plan.
Just finished my second week of couch to 5k
yeah
fiona

Starting monday huh - you will be with a couple of likeminded folk to plot and plan with tomorrow then. I have just bought the Blackmores 10 day detox kit - to start erm, on monday...

See you tomorrow chic.

girls on a mission watch out ;) you are raring to go and you will go indeed! happy birthday to your mum, my mum just had hers on tuesday. mums are special!
sometimes i think about moving to australia just to have friends lol
have a great weekend cheeky!

Hope you guys have a great day tomorrow, it sounds like it should be really good.

I to am having a frest start, which starts to day so I bet get back to it. All the best for Monday.

have a wonderful time at the blogger meet! :D thanks for all your comments, was very cool to get 3 at once! fresh start monday sounds good :)

How was the Fitness Expo? I'd meet up if I was near. Sounds fun!

Have a good weekend! :)

You sound committed M, mentality is half the battle (at least). Hope you guys had fun at the Fitness Expo...

By all reports... all had a great time on Saturday with Mary and Cath.. Hope all is going well for you...

Hey hun. Monday is a good day! Good luck for Monday!

I have to get myself back on track too... so hard aye.

Love ya heaps.

BTW you can check the other one now (wink).

Love Chubbymum

Keep up the good work
» » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??