« Home | How much is 20kgs worth? » | Hee Hee Hee » | Better Space » | Weigh in - 34 » | Krazy Kris » | Shenanigans » | Weigh in - 33 » | Sunset Scraps » | 12 Things » | Now for something completely different »

Snap Snap

Just after DS2 was born we had a family photo taken at Pixi Foto. We plan to do this every year at around this time so we can use the shots for Christmas cards etc.

I have this years photo's back.

They are a bit grainy as a I scanned them on the work photocopier but here are the two photos.



August 2004 & November 2005



I am very happy with my photo's. There are others which are even better but this one was the easiest to compare with as the layout was very close. When I get my scanner working I will be putting a better photo up. And about the only thing that has stayed the same in these photos is my watch ;D

OMG, WOW! What a difference! You look incredible. Are those collarbones I can see in photo 2? LOL

Love the matching outfits, so cute! Your boys are just gorgeous.

There is a huge difference in these photos! Wow, congratulations. You must feel very proud of yourself young lady!
You all look fantastic. What gorgeous DS's. Your DH looks a lot slimmer too.
Now I feel like rushing out and getting some photos taken of my little clan. Pixie photo here we come!
Bri

Way to go !!!! Love the photos and what a difference - I know how proud you must be feeling !!
Have a good one !
Me

You look so good! and I agree with Briony, DH looks slimmer too.

Now, I may have missed a post about this before...but what is the significane of the necklace you wear.

And look at you and your walking challenge...I am sending of money to them today - can't miss anything French themed!

Your lovely boys have grown so much and you have un-grown so much!

you look amazing and the photo is gorgous you have gorgous boys there,
have a good day

What a lovely photo - the boys are just so cute - you are looking wonderful and just so slim and healthy:)

I think you have just got your first Xmas present with that fabulous photo. You have every reason to be very happy with it - you all look so good, gorgous boys and I agree that DH looks slimmer and more relaxed!! Must be all the healthy food you are feeding him. Be proud - of your lovely family and most of all of you and what you are achieving. Go Margaret!!!!

The difference in these photos is amazing. M you and your whole family look absolutely fabulous. You've come a long way baby!!!

Jods.

Wow, big change. I like the white tops - they look great.

FANTASTIC!!! With evidence like that how could you not be happy with what you have achieved so far. Well done! XX

Hey dont you look great! The difference is so noticeable now. What a good looking family! You all look so relaxed. Congratulations.
:o)

HOT MAMA!!! MAn you look good! No wonder you are pleased, thats all your hard work totally visible to the world! Well done!!!And man your kiddies are gorgeous too!

OMG what a difference in the photos. You look so much happier in the most recent one. Well done hun you are achieving!! Woohooo

Love CM

Oh my god girl, how bloody awesome are you!!!! If I was on your Xmas Card list and hadn't seen you for ages, I would be wondering who DH's new wife is!!!

What lovely boys, too cute :-)

You look like all your christmases have come at once!!!!!!!! Gorgeous,,and so does DH. Bet he is really proud of you. Your boys are just adorable. Wish I could get mine all to pose like this but they are just too "cool' for that.

Both photos are gorgeous of your lovely family - and you know.. there is about the same difference between Oscar in both photos as there is between you in both photos - isn't that incredible?!! You look fantastic - not just slimmer, but happier, healthier and younger too. Well done!

Gosh, you & your hubby both look amazing! look how far you have come! You look so much younger too! I love the white & denim combo too :) & the boys look very cute.
I'm still loving that necklace!
You look beautiful & what a gorgeous family

Wow, what a gorgeous family you have! You all look great, love the co-ordinated outfits. Family portraits are such wonderful things to have (my family doesn't have many at all *sigh*).
Hope you are doing well !

:) Sarah

Lovely photos! You look fantastic! Actually you all look fit and healthy. Lovely idea to have the photo taken at the same time each year.

Wow - you all look great!!

Big difference - given you'd just had a baby, but you look bloody amazing! And your boys are just gorgeous...

OMG what a difference! You look awesome, M! And your boys are too cute! Looks like your DH has slimmed as well....good job, both of you!!

WOW u look amazing!!! what a huge difference you sexy gal!!! u have such a beautiful family :-)

WOW! You guys are ALL looking great, especially you *wolf whistle*. Aha, I see you finally wearing that singlet you've been threatening to wear too. You've got a great frame. I'm a sucker for well defined shoulders!

so sweet!! your guys look great :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??