« Home | Better Space » | Weigh in - 34 » | Krazy Kris » | Shenanigans » | Weigh in - 33 » | Sunset Scraps » | 12 Things » | Now for something completely different » | What kind of writer am I? » | There's something in the air tonight »

Hee Hee Hee

I am wearing smaller matching undies today, and there are still 5 chocolate Santa's at home. ;D

I can just picture you going into the bathroom so you can peek at your own underwear!

ohh I love wearing matching underwear

xx

LOL. M I love this. I have a chocolate advent calendar for LM and it is still hidden in the cupboard. Don't have the matching undies though.

LMAO, thanks for the "inside info" - hahaha
Bri

If it will make it easier for you, you can send me the chocolate santas.

Yay for a new day, smaller knickers and uneaten choc santas!

Yay for you!

Too funny! Big Yay for you! I must say tho, I am a big sucker for the chocolate elves with the crackles in them - they are tops!

ROFL thanks for sharing!!

You make me laugh girl!!!

You are a worry he he he

Love CM

Good for you!! :-) Hope you've had a lovely day!

Woo Hoo! :)

I bought smaller undies the other day - walking and holding them up was no longer an amusing pursuit!

Lucinda

http://www.livejournal.com/users/hermitinthecity/

Chockie santas - mmmmm.
Smaller underwear - yahoo.
You really rock
:o)

Well done. I can't be around chocolate or I have to eat it so I just try to forget it exists.

Well done on both the choc and smaller undies:)

Bwahaha..love it and I love your new ticker! I hope you have a brilliant day matey.

Hey M youcan use those 5 snatas as your motivation....they ar ecalling to you "eat me" and you are "no way. You are not going to win." Love the smaller undies!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??