« Home | Snap Snap » | How much is 20kgs worth? » | Hee Hee Hee » | Better Space » | Weigh in - 34 » | Krazy Kris » | Shenanigans » | Weigh in - 33 » | Sunset Scraps » | 12 Things »

Early Minute Ramble

Today is Day 5 of my renewed eating effort. When I climbed on the scales for my normal morning weigh before my shower I wished so much that it was Monday and I could say what I saw. It charged me up and today I will go to bed knowing that I am working hard and doing well. Before I get to bed though I have to survive the Kindy Christmas Concert. :D

I am leaving work at 2.00pm as the concert starts at 3.00pm. I am hoping this year to actually be able to watch my DS's up on stage instead of having them in costume, in my lap, refusing to do it and watching all the other littlies going through their paces. My DS1 knows all the words, all the motions, and apparently is quite the little leader during practice sessions. I will cross my fingers and perhaps try to slide in through a side door and watch from the back. But I really want to take photo's too. Which means I need to be up the front. LOL. I will work it out.

Last week I upgraded my broadband plan and it came into effect yesterday. Hence I was unable to log in yesterday and need to put a call into my ISP to sort it out. I haven't done it today as I chose to work for my short day and will try to get it done during the weekend but in case it is not done I wish all bloggers a happy, happy weekend and I will catch up with everyone on Monday.

I am going to track like crazy and am really looking forward to doing all my Christmas shopping with DH on Sunday. We are going to hit Bondi Junction for the bulk of it and a couple of things from Chatswood Chase. Then we will wrap and label it all before we get home and it will be all finished. We have called in the baby sitters for the day and will really enjoy ourselves.

I thank everyone for the lovely comments left re my family photo. DH has lost 23kgs since the first photo was taken and I had lost 19kgs. We do look younger, and feel it too. I am feeling good at the moment. :D

OMG first to comment! Now I've never been able to do that before! LOL!!

Have fun at the concert. I'm sure the kids will be fine. It's mum they have to worry about now!! *wink*

Shopping without kids!! You lucky thing! Have a great time and use it wisely! Have a great weekend.XX

LOL - I hope the concert goes to plan and you get to take some nice shots!!!

Wow - I loved the two photos next to each other - doesn't that just give you motivation to keep on track! Seeing how much progress you have both made is really inspiring. Oh and another thing hasn't changed - your lovely smile!

I'm glad that last week's gain seems to have disappeared - can't wait to hear the result on Monday!

I had to smile at the kiddie concert - it reminded me of when my sister (who is 21 now) played Mary in her kinder nativity play and she spent the entire play waving at us in the audience!!!

Have a wonderful time at the concert and shopping!

SO we have the old (well not so old really) positive M back...great .... Enjoy your concert. I have to laugh because Ebs used to do the same thing. She spent more time on my knee or the teachers knee than ever performing. Have a great weekend with healthy eating and will see you on teh WWA standings. CAn't wait for your next weigh in..bet that 2k increase will have disappeared..

Enjoy the concert and kidfree shopping! Can't wait to read your weigh in update!

Hope the concert goes well - and your photographs get published *hint* :)

I picked up my 6yo cousin from school the other week as a surprise...no 'hi lucinda' just 'lou have you heard about www.' - yes he is obessed with computers :(

Have a great weekend, and thanks for the comments on my lj - yeah, i'm everywhere!

hope the concert goes over well without much problem!
have fun xmas shopping :D

ps. for a race car driver? nice, my kind of work ;)

hi, i am fr singapore, came across your blog while searching for info on bondi junction. Hope u could help me with my enquiry: looking for hotel with walking distance to Target Store when i go there on 18th Dec. Cld u tell me if there is in fact a Target Store in Bondi Junction as well as many shopping malls nearby? Cld u also rec a few hotels in this location at around Au$100? Thanks so much for any advise u may offer.

My email is pampuppy@hotmail.com

Maybe this year will be DS1's time to shine! Jake was always the stage hand type - not quite sure why all the men in our family are tone deaf, it must be particularly trying for my mother who used to teach music. You sound really positive, about eating and life in general. Love your shopping plan (and I love Bondi Junction). Make sure you tell us your steps for that day.

Yay what an exciting day you have organised, and what a great idea - to be able to go shopping together without the kids will be an absolute treat!
Have a lovely weekend!

Yay for the Christmas concert! That would just be too cute. I can't wait until Charlie's old enough to do that. I bet I'll cry. What special little people they are.

I didn't comment on your photo, but wow! What a gorgeous family you are! I couldn't believe the difference in DH too - you'll have to tell him that we're very impressed and that you'd better be careful! You're such a legend, and I'm glad to see that your motivation has come back - I knew it would. Good on you. Have a lovely weekend.

Love your new profile photo!

Love your new photo M! You look so happy and gorgeous.

Have fun Christmas shopping with DH.

Hope the scales are kind to again on Monday.

Oh wow, just checked out the family photo and LOVE it, love the natural look too.

you look younger in every profile pic you know!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??