« Home | Piggy Props » | Where have the mirrors gone? » | Just chatting » | Jingle Bells » | How Hot » | Silence » | Weigh in - 29 » | Rainbows » | Dumps & Jumps » | The Tag »

Weigh in - 30

This morning saw the scales 1.0kg lower to sit at 19.5kg lost and 8kgs to go. It also saw the month lower by 500gms. I am really happy with that. At the beginning of the month I had a large gain which followed a gain the week before. It was the first time I had gained twice in a row and I could see that it would have been very easy to chuck the whole thing away. Which is ridiculous really because why should a gain of 2.5kgs throw the loss of 17.1kgs (at that time) out the window. We are a strange breed. LOL. But I pulled my finger out and did what I needed to do to pull it back. I wasn't expecting quite a loss this week, I was hoping for 500gms to at least keep this month as a maintenance one, but am very happy with the loss.

So, it is now a new month. Only 6 weigh-ins until we leave for Adelaide. If I keep my determination hat on (I will remove it for a suitably fluffy Race Day hat tomorrow) then I should end up at a very reasonable weight for Christmas.

It is the end of my 6 week challenge. I have to admit to not following it as strictly in the last 3 weeks but I can still see a major change in the shape of my upper legs and butt. I will be trying on the size 12's on the way to pick up the boys this afternoon so will report on the fit later. The new Christmas Walking challenge will be starting soon and this one is an all steps challenge so I will set that up and start walking my way to Christmas.

I am going to have a great week :)

Well done, I know you will have a great week, hope your Mum will have a good week too.

Cheers

Congratulations - a kg loss this far along in your journey is wonderful. You are an inspiration! Good luck with the jeans too.

Well done on the loss and even better when you are not expecting it! You are going great guns and yes, you are going to have a great week :-) You've inspired me too with your determination hat which makes me laugh lots too.

Well done! I hope you took off your determination hat to get weighed - you don't want those extra grams showing up on the scales :)

A pretty good recovery of your month, don't you think? Hope the 12s went well.

That is fantastic M! Well done!

Hope your fluffy race day Cup hat brings you luck tomorrow.

Well done M - fantastic loss. You're going to be looking hot at Christmas!

Hope you have a great week :)

Congrat's!!! You're a legend :-)

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Well that just does it! I am going to have to copy your determination hat cos I want a lose like that!

You will have a great week with an attitude like that

xx

WOOHOOOOOO - well done on another fantastic loss - good for you !
Have a great week and take care.
Me

welldone M - only 8kg to go! You will be rather close to goal at Xmas! I'm gonna get me a determination Hat too! :)

Well done M
thats a great loss and only 8 to go
well done

fiona

Hey M,
Well done on the scales going down... Hope the pants re-fit went well, but if not, you've got 6 weeks till your trip, so that can be your new goal.

Thanks for the Glamourpuss info too - I think Marilyn M is a total stunner, and if I looked anything like her beautiful figure, I'd be totally satisfied!

Wohooo M!!! for the loss that is fantastic.

Only 6 weigh-ins and you can do it!! You go girl.

Thanks for my comment!! I am not Pissed off I thank you very very much for your honest opinion and I think I have been thinking about that and it was good to have someone tell me as well. So thanks

Love CM

1kg down is great! almost there almost there almost there ;)

Great loss - you are so so close now!! I can't help but feel a little envious, since we started at the same time - but you know what? I'm over it - I'm so proud of you, and so happy for you, and YOU have given me inspiration, for once this baby is born, to really go for it. You ROCK!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??