« Home | Rainbows » | Dumps & Jumps » | The Tag » | Soap Box Derby » | Arty Farty » | Eating Habits » | Weigh in - 28 » | The Walk is Done » | Strike - Out » | My List »

Weigh in - 29

The scales this morning came in at a nice round 77kgs which makes 100gms down for the week. 9kgs to go to goal. And that is the direction I aim to go this week.

As I was getting ready for bed last night I was thinking about determination. When I began this journey I was so determined. Determined to succeed. Determined not to go over my points. Determined to do my exercise no matter what. And that drive, that determination has been quite lax for a while. I have been happy to go a day without exercise. Well not exactly happy but there has not been this little voice in my head telling me I had to do it 'or else'.

So after I brushed my teeth and noted happily that the entire household of men were asleep (finally!) I did an ab workout. Granted it was a little one and I was not properly attired, but I did it anyway :)

This week I am determined to:
1) Stick to 140 points for the week
2) Stay under 14 sp's for the week
3) Exercise everyday (3 days x weights, 3 days x cardio, 1 day x swimming, & 7 days abs)
4) Drink +2 litres water every day - including weekends
5) To try 2 new recipes this week
6) To let the sunshine in every day

I have my determined hat on now and look out anyone, including myself, who dares try to take it off.

gosh not for one second would I DREAM of trying to get that determined hat off you M! It's funny how this 'lifestyle change' project goes in cycles, isn't it? Sometimes it's full-on and sometimes it's just coasting, but it's always about learning and keeping at it. Thanks again for sharing your journey. :)

LBTEPA

Lol - niether would I! that determined hat can stay firmly on! you have devised a great plan for the week & you can do it! go you!

We must have purchased our determination hats at the same place, mine isn't coming off either! Yay for us. Good luck with your goals this week, i'm sure you'll whoop their butts!
Bri

Thank god for your determination hat. You have opened up a new world to me which I am thoroughly enjoying being part of. So many smart and savvy women. Looking forward to seeing your results cos I know you'll achieve them.
:o)

Where did you get your determined hat?! I need to get one!

Excellent that you're seeing results - you're working so hard. Not long to go until goal, and you'll get there, I have no doubt.

Have a great day xo

hey M
im back. i have been extremely busy so stay tuned there will be a blog on my site shortly. well done on the loss and the new determination and you will be a goal in no time

fiona

Well done on the loss. I don't think that you are alone in the determination department - there are many of us trying to cram in there at the moment. Although I think I am stuck half way through the door right now !!!! Will have to give an extra hard shove to get through and back to where I need to be.
Hope things get sorted out at home - I know how difficult it is when there are things working on your mind because that is when you mind starts to work on what it thinks you need to get through this situation and it isn't always the good healthy stuff that it comes up with !!!
Take care and have a great week ! Lotsa hugs to you special lady.
Me

Great that the good old determined M is back! Well done on the loss and if you stick to all those 6 points your weight is sure to go in the downward direction.
GO GIRL!!!!!

Finding that lax determination is hard but you & I both know you can do it! Well done.

Excellent for a loss of 0.1. Nothing beats nice round figures!

That hangover must have been hell with 2 little ones LOL! I know what you mean about cheap drunk. That's me also as I hardly ever drink! I'm always the driver! XX

Well done, even after dominos and a few drinks! You're getting so close now. I've got some more kilos to lose now too so let's keep each other motivated :-) You're determination is infectious!! I hope you post about the recipes you try also...which reminds me, you owe me/us a recipe. Something Burmese LOL ;-)

Well done on another loss mate, every loss is another step closer to your goal, and you are definitely getting there! :-) Have a lovely day, and great to hear you sounding brighter!

Less than 10 to go - and round figures = super determination. However it has seemed to infected the blogging stratosphere - yeah!

:) Lucinda




http://www.livejournal.com/users/hermitinthecity/

Well done M! Determination hats are great aren't they.

Keep up the good work. You'l be at goal in no time.

Hey hey, Another 100gs gone. Well done M. With your hectic lifestyle, you are still sticking to your plan - mostly :-) Youve already come so far, not long till the finish line!

Have a great week!

Good luck with your goals for the week!!
I lost that hat a while ago ~ but with alot of searching (and thinking) I have found it again! It feels great, doesn't it?

Woohooo M! You can do it! It is great when we get a second wind aye! Sometimes we have to have a lax time and then go for it till we make it. I have faith... and will be there cheering you on.

Love Chubbymum
http://blogspot.com

Can't log in to Blogger it is playing up today ho hum

Ah Margaret! You give me a reason to admire you each and every time mate!

and with everything firmly in place its easy to take off into the weighty success. you'll get there faster than youd imagine and we'll be here cheering you on all the way :)

Woohoo! You're on fire. I can't wait to witness the final stages of your journey.

A loss is a loss, take 'em all!

We could all benefit from getting back to basics and am sure that if you stick to your plan you will register another loss next week. Do you know how small 9kg sounds?? How exciting!!

Hello! Sorry for a few days absence. Well done on your 100gm, it all counts!!

Only 9kg to go - single figures! How exciting...

Hope you have a great day today, and that your hangover is a thing of the distant past :-) ((Exactly how much DID you drink???))

it's fantastic that you're still managing to stay so focussed and determined. I know what you mean about the Arnotts mint slices - I opened a pack today (but instead of eating a whole packet - like I did in the past - I only had one). Now I'll need to get Bruce to hide them somewhere, because I don't fully trust myself - isn't that silly??!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??