« Home | Dumps & Jumps » | The Tag » | Soap Box Derby » | Arty Farty » | Eating Habits » | Weigh in - 28 » | The Walk is Done » | Strike - Out » | My List » | Spectacles anyone »

Rainbows

Where there is rain, sunshine will follow, and in the middle rainbows can be found.

Today I am nursing a hangover. My first for 6.75 months. However I am almost ashamed to say how much I drank. Not because I drank a lot. Oh no - that would be normal. My ego has taken a beating because of how little I drank to make me feel this bad. I am, as I have been rightly advised, a cheap drunk. LOL. At least I saved money (there - silver linings in all events). Would have saved more if we didn't order pizza. And would have saved the embarrassment too as the pizza guy had to knock really loudly in order to wake us up to accept the delivery. It was only 9.30!!

Even though I feel less than human in the head department I still have had a great day. Children have no regard for hangovers so when the human alarms went off at 6.00am we were up and firing. We got to Balmoral in all its glorious sunshine at 7.30 and tottled off for our walk. Because we have the loan car at the moment (car is finally being fixed) we can't bring the pram anywhere because it does not fit. So DS2 was strapped into one of those little tricycle things with the really long detachable handles and that worked really well. There were so many people there today and who would blame them. 25 degrees, sunny, no breeze, gorgeous.

Then it was off to swimming lessons for both boys and they both had great ones. DS2 is just so confident and now has the strength to hang on to the side and climb out of the pool himself. Then he has no problems jumping straight back in. He is a little minx and it was great seeing him have so much fun.

I am feeling better today. Have decided I have to move forward and get on with the job at hand. Thanks.

Nothing like greasy food to cure a hangover :) Glad you feel better today. Have a great week.

That's a girl, either fix it if you can or move on so it doesn't spoil everything else in your fabulous life. LOL at the binge. I dare say you deserved it and it's certainly okay every once in a while. Big *hugs* babe!

Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you were very brave to do all that with a hangover!

Being a cheap drunk rocks - alcohol is just empty calories anyway so you may as well get pissed on as few drinks as possible.

Ew, hate hangovers! Glad you had fun though, and sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday. That's so great that your sons love the water so much! Amelia is still a bit scared, although admittedly I don't take her swimming regularly - that would probably fix it! Lol. Take care and good luck for your weigh in. :-)

Good on you for getting up that early after drinking the night before!!!
I would have been in bed half the day ...lol.
Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Glad your better. Your boys must be water babies - the water is far too cold for me at the moment. I think I am a family joke regarding temp of water for swimming - they reckon it has to be like a warm bath before I get in. Good luck with your weigh in and have a great week.

lol, i can still put away the spirits but can no longer handle wine like i could before i started WW. 1.5 glasses yesterday arvo & whoa - was feeling rather seedy, til the boy locked us outa the house...but thats another story.
As long as you enjoyed the booze up & pizza, then its all good :)
Hope u r feeling better!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??