« Home | How Hot » | Silence » | Weigh in - 29 » | Rainbows » | Dumps & Jumps » | The Tag » | Soap Box Derby » | Arty Farty » | Eating Habits » | Weigh in - 28 »

Jingle Bells

DS1 has been practicing his song for the Christmas Concert at childcare. They are doing the Aussie version of Jingle Bells. I printed out a copy today so that I can help him practice but got to thinking about doing a version of my own. I did. It is below. Sing to the tune of Jingle Bells. Thanks Cath for the link to make my Digital Doll. I had so much fun. This is Christmas M :)



Checking out the fridge
Preparations almost done
This years Christmas lunch
Is going to be fun
Food done nice and lean
Salad and veg galore
Dessert of fruit all nice and fresh
Who could ask for more

Oh! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
We'll all be looking mighty hot
On a great warm Christmas Day, Hey!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas time is cool
Oh what fun it is to know that we as Bloggers rule!

The dance floor has been cleared
The music's up quite loud
Everyone is coming up and saying
You should be proud
You're looking mighty fine
And very happy too
It's really nice to finally see
The smiling and happy you

Oh! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
We'll all be looking mighty hot
On a great warm Christmas Day, Hey!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas time is cool
Oh what fun it is to know that we as Bloggers rule!

The day's turned into night
The table has been cleared
All the sleepy little kids
Into waiting cars are steered
I haven't had too much food
I've been careful with my grog
I am feeling so fantastic
Can't wait to tell my blog!

Oh! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
We'll all be looking mighty hot
On a great warm Christmas Day, Hey!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas time is cool
Oh what fun it is to know that we as Bloggers rule!


And we do ;)

Good one :)

It'll be interesting to see how many of us are dedicated/addicted enough to post entries on Christmas day!

Fantastic !! I love it - you clever little thing !! I am so excited about Xmas - my favourite time of year !! Luv kel

LOL, Yay for Happy Slim Christmas Bloggers! You are a clever girl!

Gee, Christmas kind of snuck up on me again this year!!

Enjoyed your version of Jingle Bells very much - very clever! What a gift you have with words.

I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with the festive season this year, as I'll be on my very first overseas holiday in NZ. Planning to check out Emily and Jonny's favourite haunt, the Lone Star! And Christmas Day is a buffet dinner at the Sky Observatory Tower! (I think that's what it's called!) So I will be careful for the rest of the time I think, but I will indulge on Christmas Day. I'm more of a food girl than a grog girl anyway.

It will be interesting to see what adventures us bloggers get up to this festive season!

I LOOOOVE IT! Don't know that I will live up to all of it but most of it definately.

that comment was from me; michelle

LOL - this is fantastic! i had to remember how the verse went & then sang it in my head.

Kelly is right - you are so damn clever!

:o)

M this is a fantastic post. Your lyrical talent is great. It will be a happy and slim Xmas this year. It is so scary to be thinking about this already. Where has the year gone?

Thanks for putting a smile on my dial.

Great words to the song ~ very clever girl!!
I miss those kindy xmas concerts:)

You are one very talented woman

lol cute! very creative :)

Miss Scrooge here...now M, I do not to be reminded that Christmas is less than 2 months away - and here you are getting all festive!

Bugger you ;)

Lucinda

http://www.livejournal.com/users/hermitinthecity/

Thats a great jingle I love it!!! Bet I'll be humming it out till I fall asleep but wont be long and it will be playing in the aisles at the supermarket!!!
Take care..

Lol, love it! You should record it :-)

Love your lyrics, but has made me remember that I really don't get into the whole christmas carol thing - must be all those years working in supermarkets and retail stores as a teenager!

Memo to Westfield: October is too early! 3 months is too long!

Fantastique!

What a great way to start the festive season !!! What a clever girl you are - maybe you should look at writing lyrics in your spare time !!!!!! (Oh yes, I forgot, you don't have much spare time - maybe you should give up your day job then !)
Have a great day.
Me

You are a nutter - but a lovely one1 Very clever!

I love the doll, looks so like you!!!
love the xmas jingle, i cant wait for xmas. But i think im going to be very self controlled, with all that food
fiona

Bwahaha, you dag ;-) Thanks for making me chuckle and play with dolls!

That is fantastic! You never cease to amaze me with your entries. Always different, informative & fun! XX

Love the song. You are so clever and creative. Will be humming it all day.
:o)

Oh I absolutly love the tune! hehehehe, I just hope you don't get too excited at your sons concert and start screaming out your lyrics....now that would be funny! hehehehe.

You are starting to scare me - I can't belive how close it is to christmas, argghhh!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??