« Home | Silence » | Weigh in - 29 » | Rainbows » | Dumps & Jumps » | The Tag » | Soap Box Derby » | Arty Farty » | Eating Habits » | Weigh in - 28 » | The Walk is Done »

How Hot

Is my weather pixie. I'm going to look like her one day. And I want her clothes too :)


My other post today is too sad and I didn't want it on the top anymore. Thanks for all your comments. I am no hero and nothing special but there are some things I have to do or I can't live with myself very well.

Wow, don't blame you for wanting to move that last post a bit further down the page. Reading through all the comments, it does sound like you did the right thing, so good on you!

I can't see your weather pixie :-(

Lol, I was thinking your weather pixie was hot when I was here yesterday! :-)

Just caught up on your last post - That would have been so hard to deal with and I am sure that you hae done the right thing.

hehe i often admire people's weather pixie's, so cute!
DOn't blame you for wanting to move that post down the page either!

she's a cutie. Check out this site to make digital dolls: http://elouai.com/doll-makers/candybar-doll-maker.php.

Warning: addictive ad takes a lot of time to make your doll look just right!

Hope you enjoy this beautiful day!

Your last post sure was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I cried and at the end when you mentioned the pregnant woman I felt so overwhelmed with joy, it made me want to be pregnant again, then I remembered that to get pregnant I would have to have sex! Yuchhhh hahaha.
You did the right thing M, I would have done the same. Thank goodness there are some of us decent people left in the world.
Hope today is better for you!
Bri

Hope today is a good day for you. My weather pixie has an umbrella today! :(

Yes she is hot and you are too! OMG was it really 32 degrees there at 11am? It has just turned to winter again here!

Woo Hoo - Gorgeous weather pixie! XX

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??