« Home | Weigh in - 27 » | Kaching » | It's all relative » | Ah Ah Ah Ah » | Weigh in - 26 » | The Wedding » | Natures Miracles » | Directions » | Somebody Stop Me » | New Freedoms »

Catch up

I have had a lot of great advice today and I have taken it all and run with it. Had a great day with food and am currently sitting on 14.5. It is low but I will get it up to at least 18 before I go to bed. Had a great session at the gym. Not doing the weights for over a week really shows in the way my legs are feeling now but I did all sets and all reps at the prescribed weights. The last few on the 3rd set really had me using all my strength just to keep the weights even. It felt really good. I took a friend with me to get my bus ticket as I buy from the 'Lolly man' and even though I had strengthened my resolve this morning, I was not leaving it to chance.

So I am off to do my arm exercises and my abs and fold up clothes whilst the Biggest Loser II is on. I have been officially kicked off the p.c. tonight as DH has to do some work (Hmmm I really think it is time he made some money and bought me a laptop LOL)

Thank you for all your kind and wonderful comments re my photo. But just to let you know - the jeans are a s14 and whilst they fit really well in the hip/thigh department there is rather a lot of the muffin popping out effect in the stomach area. This is why I only wear long torso tops. No crop tops for me :) The cami and the cardigan are s12 and fit snugly but still OK to wear out in public. A couple of kgs and some toning will see these fitting really well. I am enjoying wearing more fitted clothes now, and due to being tall I do think I wear clothes well. But it is in the un-clothed department that the true state of how far I have left to go comes out. I am being very realistic and not overly hard on myself. There is no point to that. I look good in certain areas (chest / arms) and not so great in others (tummy / thighs / butt). My bathers did not arrive today and when they do and I take the 'starting point' photos I will see whether I am game enough to bare all my 'in progress' areas. Then you will all see what a good cut and plain colours can do for your figure ;)

P.S. DH had white chocolate mousse cake at work for his birthday today and dared to ring me whilst he was eating it. I hung up on him!

Hahaha I love you hanging up on your husband!!! Anything like me and just hearing about it makes me pile on the kilos!!!!

Well done at the gym.. Get into it yay here comes Summer..

Take care ...

I hope the phone made a very satisfying slamming noise in his ear!

Well done on being so determined with your exercise.
I thought your clothes looked fantastic and so did you!
Dh is very naughty and deserved the slamming noise in his ear! Luckily I hate white chocolate.

LOL Good on you for hanging up on DH, I would've done the same thing!!

Well done on getting all that exercise in, awesome stuff! :)

LOL, the *lolly man*. You put some great images in my head :-) You have come far M and with your obvious determination in toning up also, you will acheive this as well. Keep up the great work!

Toning will be a good thing to shift your focus to when you start maintaining because you won't be thinking so much about losing then.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??