« Home | Kaching » | It's all relative » | Ah Ah Ah Ah » | Weigh in - 26 » | The Wedding » | Natures Miracles » | Directions » | Somebody Stop Me » | New Freedoms » | Bloggers In Joggers »

Weigh in - 27

Well! I thought the scales would slap me but I didn't expect them to tackle me to the ground and beat me soundly around the head. But they did. With a gain of 1.9kgs. Bugger. I am not going to say that it is all good, or that I am happy with the gain. Because that just isn't true. But I have had a laugh at myself and I a know that this snapshot of where I am today does not indicate to me that I am destined to fail. I am going to succeed. And I am going to get to my goal. Just not today :)

Bumma about the gain M, but you know the reasons and will make the necessary changes and you WILL get to you goal!!

Have a great week :o)

PS. Well done on not delaying posting your result.

It is so annoying, but as you said you did expect a gain and you will get back on track and get rid of it.

At least you know why you gained so it is Ok. AND you have slapped yourself and set off again in the right direction. Good because I don't really want to slap you.I don't think I mentioned it but your photo is just amazing. YOU ARE SO SLIM. SO just stay on track and don't look back. NOt long tillthe special walk on Sunday...be good all week and you can hold your head up high,or should I say even higher on Sun. You SO deserve to. (michellekaye)

I'm sending the PI back this week to keep another eye on you (think Robert De Niro again). haha Every time you're sneak eating I want you to look over your shoulder and there he'll be (or it might be a she, i'm not giving away any details). See if you can pick out who it is! Huh? huh? - that guy on the bus in the purple suit - maybe, the woman outside your building with the screaming kid - maybe - one of the people who knocks into you on your way into the lift - maybe, the mail guy - maybe......
Be good and you'll probably walk that 1.9 off on Sunday anyway, especially if the weather stays like this! Gorgeous isn't it?
Have a good day.
Bri

Hang in there M - acknowledging why you have gained is a huge step forward. That secret eating really does come back to bite you - as you said to me, although it is secret i.t.o. other people - you know and the scales know !
You have come so far - that photo you posted is amazing and you know what to do to get that gain off again.
Nobody ever said this would be easy but sometimes I think that none of us realised just how hard this journey would be at times BUT you can do this - you know you can and I know you can !
Take care, have a great week and good luck for the walk on Sunday - wish I could find a reason to come to Sydney to meet up with all of you !!
Have a gerat one and be good !
Lotsa hugs
Me

Hi M - you know why and once again you will get on top and lose that again. Meant to say you look wonderful in the photo posted yesterday:)

Hang in there Margaret - and well done on facing the music and posting about the gain, even though it would have been very easy to brush over it. I'm planning to quote you in my post today!

You're one fantastic woman, and a great inspiration to all of us. You WILL get there.

Take care, until next time

xox Philippa

Ouch!

Well done on the attitude. With a frame of mind like that how could you fail? Not likely!! All these little hurdles is what makes us stronger!! XX

I'm going to copy Sue's sentiment and say *ouch*. You do realise that this does not reflect your entire journey so you just pick yourself up, shake your booty and keep on going :-) You've come too far to let this mess with you! If it does, I'll beat it out of you *pow*. No more sneaky eating now you hear or I'll tackle you on Sunday ;-)

Look at you in your new clothes you hottie!
you are so clever to think of only 'sneak eating' when you are in front of other people. It took me ages to work out that that was the best way to curtail my wine consumption - visible means accountable. Anyway keep at it (I know you will of course) and good luck with the 'doldrums'. This plateau will pass.
Hugs
LBTEPA

I'm sorry about the gain, but you are so right that it does not mean you are going to fail. How could you, you've lost so much weight and have come so far already! This is just one little setback - you most definitely WILL succeed and you absolutely WILL get to goal.

M, glad you are pleased with me. Be careful with your ironing. You have probably done it before, but it was my first time and luckily I tried it out on an old scrappy T-shirt first cause I pressed it on too long and scorched the design! I also hadn't cut around the design and the edges didn't seal properly.The second time I cut an oval around the whole design and didn't iron for as long and it worked perfectly. Good luck with yours! How exciting!

Its just another hurdle that you are going to take a running leap at and totally scale!! Of course you are going to succeed!!!

sometimes a little scale slap is needed to push forward, some people buckle and give up but i know youll push through it and make that scale pay :)

Your awesome 'I am going to succeed' and that is just what you are doing, loss or gain you are succeeding and you have the pics to prove it..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??