« Home | New Freedoms » | Bloggers In Joggers » | Weigh in - 25 » | Lights Camera Action » | Still here » | Princess Tight Butt » | Weigh in - 24 » | Did I do that? » | Snakes & Ladders » | Cranky Farty McPants »

Somebody Stop Me

Please!!!

I have discovered a new addiction. Shopping. In the sales. Oh no - what was I thinking. My little trip into the city to purchase one bra turned into a bit of a shopping spree.

I bought a bra. A 5 way adjustable thingy. Then realised they had a sale on. Buy one thing pay 100%. Buy two things get 20% discount. Buy three things take 30% off the lot. So I bought three things. Of course :)

Then I stopped off in a bag shop and walked out with a little sparkly clutch kind of bag. I am very vague with bags and don't own any nice ones because for the last almost four years I have just put my stuff in the nappy bag. But now I have this one for the wedding and any other fancy events I may go to now.

Then I decided to look in the Tie Rack. 2 kerchiefs for the boys and 1 silk wrap for me later I was out of that shop.

You would think that would be enough. That it would satiate my appetite for new things. But like one bite of chocolate it only fueled the desire to have more. So I decided to leave work early today and go shopping. Again. I had been eyeing off some shoes at Broadway and needed to buy some casual brown shoes to go with all my new clothes. I looked at lots of them and after discounting all the new sparkly sandals on stiletto heels (what the!) I settled for a nice pair of Diana Ferrari's. With matching bag. D'oh.

So tonight I am trying to nurse my credit card back to health whilst I pack (yet again) for our weekend away to Ulladulla. It is the weekend of the wedding. It is a long weekend in Sydney and we will be returning on Monday afternoon. So that means I will be weighing in on Tuesday. Part of me is hopeful, like on "The Biggest Loser 2" that the extra 24 hours will mean extra weight loss, but my pattern has never been like that. Monday is generally always my lowest day. Then Tuesday shoots up and the rest of the week steadily works its way down again. Strange. I had considered taking the scales with me but the drive down will only serve to knock out the calibration so I won't. I will just take Tuesday as it comes.

On that note I am going to go and try on my shoes again and start packing. I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend planned. See you all on Monday when I hope to have photo's of me all frocked up. LOL. I almost typed that wrong ;)


Points FTD: 20
Points Left FTW: 60
Sugar Points: 0
Checklist: 5/5
DAJS Challenge: Done
Other Exercise: Walk to Central
TIAGF: 5 way bra thingy's

After all your hard work and successful weight loss, you deserve a few shopping spree's :o)

Have a lovely weekend. Looking forwards to your frocked up photo's.

Ooooh how exciting - I love getting all frocked up! Haven't done it for a while but hope to soon! hehe
Have a fabbo weekend, you'll look gorgeous, can't wait to see the photos!
I must admit to buying a pair of sparkly stilletos recently (don't need them, just LOVED them!).
MUCH better than chocolate!
Bri

Looking forward to some frocked up piccies!!! Have a great weekend and you so deserve a splurge!!!

Who can resist a bargain :)

And shoes are always necessary.

You deserve to splurge Margaret!...and you can NEVER have enough shoes and bags, NEVER! ;)

See how much fun shopping is!!! I'm with Lucinda on the shoes and bags thing, but I would like to add perfume to the list.

Have a frockin fabulous weekend, enjoy the wedding and enjoy being YOU!

Sounds as if you had fun!! Enjoy - you deserve it. Have a fun weekend:)

Morning

Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Look forward to seeing the pictures next week ...

No woman can ever ever have enough shoes! I love shoes!

:O)

oops, i just realised i replied re the shopping on your other post!
Hope u have a wonderful time at the wedding, can wait to see the photos :)

The Divine Miss M - wow you will look Divine in all your new gear and most importantly new body. Have a truly wonderful weekend and looking forward to the photos.lb

It is great fun to shop...keeps your mind off food..lol
Hope you have a great weekend away ~ can't wait to see the photo's:)

Oh my, it sounds like you have been having fun, and so you should.

Looking forward to photos (not of the bra's if you don't mind LOL) I mean the wedding outfit

I need to do some serious shopping so I feel like I fit in with all my blogging friends because it seems to be the trend at the moment

Have a fantastic weekend

Hilarious and I know exactly what you mean!! You can't just walk into a shop and buy exactly what you went in there for. Even grocery shopping is the same LOL!! Have a great time at the wedding and hopefully the weather is great. XX

Have a wonderful time at the wedding - go safely and take care. I am sure that you will look stunning in your new purchases - don't forget some photos to show all your blogland friends !
Have a great weekend !
Me

lol shopping is great, have fun... i actually managed only 3 in the bdget rather than 5. well theres always next week lol have a great weekend away luv, be safe and have fun :D

Is shopping contagious? Cause I did some serious damage today too. Have a great weekend, enjoy.

Have a great weekend. You know I'm not going to scold you for shopping. You can never do too much I reckon!

Hello! Wow, you are doing so well! I am really impressed with all the shopping. I completely know what you mean about the chaffing too. Well done on bringing yourself into this new era. :D

Ooh, I'm jealous of the shopping! I love sparkly things. :)

I hope you have a great weekend away, and I hope the wedding is beautiful. I love weddings! :D

*HELLO* and who was hassling me not long ago for shopping so much LOL :-) It's great to be able to walk into ANY store now, whoot! Hope you are having a great weekend gorgeous.

Got to love a good shopping spree, hehe! I bought myself a new halter neck top yesterday. It's all green and flowery and summery. I didn't need it at all but hey, I felt good for buying it! And it looks pretty darn good on me too. Now I need a five way bra to wear underneath it!

Wow I miss your posts for a week and look where you are at. 2.4 loss.....fantastic. You are incredible M. Congratulations. Have a great time at the wedding and just lap up all the compliments you will be getting.

knock knock...its monday!!!

where are the pics?!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??