« Home | Directions » | Somebody Stop Me » | New Freedoms » | Bloggers In Joggers » | Weigh in - 25 » | Lights Camera Action » | Still here » | Princess Tight Butt » | Weigh in - 24 » | Did I do that? »

Natures Miracles

Transposed from manual journal written during holiday

Narrawallee Beach


Today could have come straight out of a novel. The kind that flows along, no plot, no real storyline, just easy and leaves you at the end calm and satisfied. The four of us have never really taken a holiday on our own so eating breakfast together before stepping out our front door to have a play on the beach was just wonderful. There were so many people already taking in the bracing sea air and laughing at the antics of the boys. It was great to see grandparents with the grandkids, young families, older couples, and the young pair who obviously only met last night at the pub becasue no one is that happy to see on another at 8 in the morning. LOL.

I left DH with the boys and strode off for my interval walk. It was invigorating. Because it was sunny I had stripped off to my rolled up trackpants and a singlet and it was amazing to feel the sun on my skin. The rest of the morning till late afternoon was spent swanning around in my halterneck dress and swish new shoes - shopping, having lunch at the golf club (smoked salmon with artichoke followed by grilled barrumundi with avocado) and picking up compliments from the people we met along the way whom we haven't seen for a year or so. A cousin of DH waited till we were alone at the table and told me I looked stunning. He asked me questions about the "how / how long" and congratulated me profusely. I like this guy. Suppose that is why he is DS2's godfather :)

The evening saw a quick change of clothes (because I can LOL) and off for a BBQ to celebrate the last night of singledom for the groom. I ate BBQ prawns and scallops, some fresh bread and left before the rest of the food was served.

The boys are asleep, I am tucked up in bed listening to the noise next door where they are celebrating the brides last night as a single girl. It has been a magical day and I am going to complete it by finding out why "French Women Don't Get Fat" - thanks Mary :)

Good on you for gong with the challenge while you are away. Yeehaa on the 'stunning' compliment, thats awesome.
I am interested in this "French women don't get fat" book... be interested on your review!!

WHOO HOO, my parents mates have a house around the corner from there that we used to always go to. Such a quiet place (from memory). Sounds like a great morning! I also love that DH's cousin was so nice in the way he complimeted you. You do look amazing and have worked damn hard for it! I hope you enjoy the book :-)

Looks like a magic place!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??