« Home | Princess Tight Butt » | Weigh in - 24 » | Did I do that? » | Snakes & Ladders » | Cranky Farty McPants » | Birthday Greetings » | A day in the life of » | Weigh in - 23 » | Mindless » | Medium »

Still here

It is driving me a bit crazy not having easy access to a pc to post every day. My Dad has things set up 'just so' on his pc and doesn't really like other people playing. Including me. Who also likes her pc set 'just so'. But our just so's are soooooo different. :)

So doing fine. (Thanks for checking *mwah*) Still getting my scheduled walks in and really feeling it in my legs. Am tracking reasonably well food wise. If I haven't cooked or prepared the food, I am having quite small portions and making sure I drink heaps of water. I have not set foot on a scale so don't know what is happening weight wise but am finding I am having to pull the Nelly's up a few times during the day. And that is after I kind of shrunk them a little in the dryer. Oops. They do stretch though.

Had family photo's done yesterday and that was great, but a bit weird and sad at the same time. I will post one when I get back.

I hope everyone is having a great week. I am so looking forward to locking myself away in the study and doing a huge catch up when I get back on Sunday. See you all then :)

Hi

I am so with you on the jeans issue ... it is getting to the 'take one step - hitch jeans up' stage. Nice but annoying after a while!
I tried the $100 note thing while working .. not really easy is it... i felt like a penguin!

Have a great weekend

*hugs*

Glad things are going OK for you. I know what you mean about other people's PCs. Lovely that you are getting some family pics.

I am glad your going okay. The photos are sad but will be treasured even more so

I thought about commenting a couple of days, and then I decided I will comment even if this makes me sound like a real knows-it-all-arse!

Notice something. When you clench your butt your neck clenches too. So does your pelvis. A clenching neck blocks the natural flow of air and energy in your body. And a clenching pelvis gathers all the bad energy and stagnates it. I know I sound all new age and stupid now, but please understand that these things are things I have been doing my entire life and am slowly now learning to let go. And I feel my body so much better!

If it is essential to go on clenching, then do a session of deep breathing and let the fresh air relax these parts after your workout.

I hope you understand I am saying all these just cos even without actually having met you, I feel really warm about you.

*hugs*

Glad things are going ok, and you are still managing to stay on track. You really are a shrinking girl :-)

Go the jeans girl! Photos are something you treasure forever, even if the memories attached are difficult to cope with at times. Thinking of you :)

glad to hear all is well with you :)

Missed you M - pleased all is o.k. The photos will be so special.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Your dad sounds just like mine :-)

You will treasure those family photos in years to come.

It must be reassuring to know that you can do the "right" things without having to track and count and be constantly vigilant. Sometimes I worry about how I'd go without all the little supposrt systems I have in place. Even if you weigh the same when you get home, you will know that you can maintain.

I think you're onto something! Why buy new clothes when you can shrink you oldies??

I love photos and these will be among your most special. Looking forward to having a squiz.

Glad you are having a good time and making some special memories. You will treasure visits like these in the future. You are such an inspiration for controlling your diet in this difficult time. Lots of hugs.

I once had a shrinking jersey incident - I stuck an angora jersey in the dryer & it shrunk, it was a sz 16, I think it shrunk to about a sz 10. A lady at work had just shrank her daughters jersey, same style. Her daughter was a sz10, so she got my jersey. Another lady at work had an 8yo girl, so she got the sz10 shrunken jersey!
Sounds like u r making great choices & staying on track - welldone.
While it may be sad getting the photo's done, u will treasure them forever :)

Glad you're keeping up with your walking, but what happened to Princess tight butt.

Photos are a wonderful keepsake. Have a safe trip home.

That photo session must have been tough - a very bittersweet time. Look forward to reading your huge catch-up tomorrow.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??