« Home | Weigh in - 24 » | Did I do that? » | Snakes & Ladders » | Cranky Farty McPants » | Birthday Greetings » | A day in the life of » | Weigh in - 23 » | Mindless » | Medium » | What a great day »

Princess Tight Butt

That would be my super hero name - if I was a super hero. Which I am not. But I am in training :)

I have just come back from my 45 minute Interval walk. Parents-in-law are sitting the boys and I drove up to Mums to borrow the dog and go along the beach. It is very bracing. And fantastic. Just to walk along and hear the beach roll in. I could not run for every 30 second interval (Note to self: don't eat steak dinner before you go for a walk) but did it until I got a stitch and then resumed when it went away. I am very proud of myself. My arms are killing me from carrying DS2 around today and now my legs match. I love it. And it was really difficult to walk remembering the butt clench rule. I lost a lot of money tonight but I did keep trying so I am sure I will get the hang of it soon.

Thanks for all your support. I won't be able to do a catch up tonight as I have to drive back home now but I am thinking of you all (clenching away) and will catch up in the next couple of days.

It is really nice seeing everyone in the same house. I am a very happy little camper tonight :)


Points FTD: 20
Points Left FTW: 97.5
Sugar Points: 2
Checklist: 5/5
DAJS Challenge: Done
Other Exercise: 1hr playing in playground, 2 x 15 min walk carrying DS2 (10.7kgs!)
TIAGF: Opportunities

LOL at the butt clenching... kinda reminds me of the time I had diarrhea... j/k.

Good work on the interval walking.

Remembering to isolate certain muscles is hard to start with - but it will soon become second nature. Great going on your walk!

Maybe you should've practiced on $5 bills first, lol.

Great that you're enjoying this time with your family. Hope you remembered your camera.

Well done on your walk - sounds like hard work! And must be nice to go for a walk somewhere a bit different! Glad you have enjoyed your time with your family - family time is precious! Hope you have a lovely day today xx

The butt clenching sounds hard while walking!
Isn't it nice to walk on the beach - so different to at home:)

LMAO @ jonny's comment...

WTG M! I am trying to follow along with the challenge while not really being 'in' the challenge... I keep forgetting about the butt clenching! LOL I'm going to look a tool when I try it tonight at the gym... Hehehe

I'm glad you are enjoying the time with your family.

I love walking on the beach it is very soothing - although you do feel it a bit later on.

Hope all goes well on the drive back.

Glad to hear you sounding so positive. I did my interval work in the rain!! Forgot all about the butt cleching. Just trying to run every 30sec took all my attention. I will try to be a butt girl tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Go you!! SOunds like a great day! Doesnt matter if you cant run it all yet, keep doing it and soon it will be almost easy!!

Well done on the walk. Sounds like your getting that me time you needed. XX

i wish i was walking behind u to collect the money! good stuff for going out & getting that walk!

Glad you are happy. Have a safe trip.

Hiya, I'm sure you are just busy - but just checking in to make sure everything is ok. :-)

I'm just checking in too:)
I just noticed your affirmation of the week, that is our weight loss club motto!!

You should be proud of yourself how you are coping despite what's going on in your world.

Hope everything is going well matey!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??