« Home | Lights Camera Action » | Still here » | Princess Tight Butt » | Weigh in - 24 » | Did I do that? » | Snakes & Ladders » | Cranky Farty McPants » | Birthday Greetings » | A day in the life of » | Weigh in - 23 »

Weigh in - 25

This morning I almost fell off my scales in shock. I weighed in with a loss of 2.4kgs for the week taking my total to 19.6kgs. For the first time ever I weighed myself 3 times - just to make sure. It came back the same each time - 75.9kgs. And as I had not weighed myself all week it still averages out to less than once per day. LOL. Whoooo Hooooo. No wonder the clothes are fitting so nicely.

To ensure that there will not be a 'correction' this week I am going to keep following my 5 point plan which is:

1) Track everyday - try to stick to 20 points
2) Drink 2 litres of water a day - minimum
3) Keep to or less than 2 sugar pts a day
4) Do the DAJS challenge exercise - minimum
5) Keep smiling and have fun

Even though last week I did not award myself 5/5 each day, the fact that I had a checklist kept me closer than if I did not have one. And this week it will be more important to keep track of the food as I will be doing far less incidental exercise sitting behind my desk than I did last week chasing and getting chased by the boys all day. This extra exercise would have played a huge part in the loss this week. I was thinking about how many times I picked up DS2 (10kgs) and deposited him only a few metres away. Probably hundreds of times during the week. So then I was thinking I should bring in my 5kgs handweights (10kgs total) and every 20 minutes just stand up, pick them up and walk around my workstation and put them down again. Hmmmm. This could be worth thinking about. Now if I can just get it past all the H&S issues that will probably arise. Perhaps I can say they are extremely heavy paperweights ;)

The DAJS Challenge sent me the weekly email this morning modifying the exercise for this week. Instead of 30 seconds of fast walking/jogging it is up to 45 seconds and then 1 minute of normal walking. To make it easier on myself I walked for 1.15 then jogged for 0.45. That way I could watch the clock on the treadmill and start jogging at every 2 minute mark. I couldn't do it for the entire session but did at least 9 jogs. This is fun.

Points FTD: 20
Points Left FTW: 120
Sugar Points: 0
Checklist: 5/5
DAJS Challenge: Done
Other Exercise: Walk to Central
TIAGF: The gym

What a great loss!!Maybe put the weights in your bag and carry that around the office:)
Have a great week!

Wohoo you go girl. What a fantastic effort. Your acheivement has given me the inspiration to get back on the straight and narrow.

This is a fab loss!! Well done! I'm sure noone would give you funny looks for carrying weights around the office...

Hey M - that is truly wonderful....only a little bit to go to get to the magic 20 for the wedding. So, with your shopping spree recently WHICH outfit did you decide to wear to the wedding?

Have a great week and I am sure there will be no correction in the wrong direction....8-)

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOo - well done on that fantastic loss. You are doing so well.
HAve a great week and take care !
Me

thats incredible woman! very well done im so excited for you :D

That is a wonderful loss, you are really kicking some ass!!! I reckon that $100 note had something to do with it!!

Well done, another 400 gms and I will award you your 20kg bookmark :-)

Well what can I say that hasn't been said before above - well done M!!! That is just fantastic! Good idea with a 5 point plan to make sure the loss stays a loss - which of course it will!!

How excitement!!! Only another .9kg and you'll be on the down hill to the 60s - that'd be motivation enough for me.

Re the Thai night, sounds good to me, but you have to promise not to let me eat too much as clearly i cannot be trusted!

Go M!
What a wonderful loss! You will be down to your goal weight soon if you carry on like that!
I tried the $100 note thing on my walk this morning - note to myself - if I am wearing super baggie trousers don't do it! Makes my jeans slide off my hips! Oops!

Have a fantastic Tuesday :0)

Wow what a fantastic loss!!! You are amazing!!! XX

Well done M that is fantastic. I am loving the Challenge also I think the variety keeps it interesting.

Omg, that's great. Ha, I'd love to see you with the handweights at work. You'll need a strong handbag just to get them there.

Holy Cow! That is a brilliant loss.....congratulations.

Thank you so much for such a gorgeous note on my blog by the way...it really made me feel quite chuffed with myself!

Hey you! Well done!!!!
Thanks also for your supportive comment on my blog - now it's the holidays from playcentre (which equals two weeks of freedom!) Yahoo!!

YAY! YOU ROCK!!

LBTEPA

You are amazing. Fantastic loss. Yeah, I would have weighed myself at least twice to be sure too. Congratulations.

Holy *bleep* WOW, congratulations! I would have checked tripled as well :-) How exciting, you'll be at goal soon too YAY!

Great loss M, must be the $100 butt crack thing! hehe
My WWA name is "Briony" - go figure - I thought i'd go for something unusual! HA HA HA.
Bri

Fantastic M.
I think I would have jumped on those scales a few more times just to see the numbers LOL

OMG! 2.4kg! OMG!

Un f in believable!!

Fantastic loss Margaret! Congratulations, you've worked so hard for it. You're such an inspiration to all of us.

Have a great day

xox Philippa

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??