« Home | Appreciation » | My Mum » | Weigh in - 21 » | Sad but Hot » | Sad » | Close Encounters » | More sensible post » | Debate: Harry v Barry » | Weigh in - 20 » | ww Leader for a Day »

Tickets Booked

Even though the reason I am going to Adelaide is not a happy one, there is part of me that is getting quite excited about going. I haven't been since Christmas and no-one has seen me since I started this journey. I have only emailed one photo home and that was 3 months ago. DH's family have not even got that. I look really different now. And whilst photo's are one thing it is way more noticable face to face because it is not just my size that has changed. My attitude has changed. I am happier and more outgoing and this will be remarked on, but I hope that the main topic of conversation will be the shrinking state of my butt! I know that everyone is going to see Mum but that doesn't mean that they aren't going to notice the difference in both DH (-23kgs) and me (-17kgs). So I am prepared to dazzle. It will definitely give Mum a laugh anyway :)

Will be flying out tomorrow and back on Monday night. Will do a proper catch up then. Have a great weekend everyone and hope the scale gods smile on all your hard work.

Oh and the results of the Winter Walking Challenge are in. I guessed the item in Kate's Bum Bag correctly - it was an 'Espresso'. But I didn't win any prizes. It was all lucky draw but I was hoping that since I had so many entries in I could snaffle at least one. It was excellent fun and I can't wait till they start their Spring "lose a jeans size" Challenge in a couple of weeks time.

Points FTD: Didn't count properly but about 30 again.
Sugar Points:12
Exercise: None
TIAGF: Understanding

Take care while you are away - I am sure that you will WOW everyone down there when they see you and DH. We will miss you but we will be here when you get back.
Lotsa hugs and be strong. Look after yourself and enjoy the flight !
Me

You're sounding like you've got it all together! Your mum will appreciate you being there, and the whole family will be dazzled by your & DH's success in this journey. Enjoy the compliments, and have a lovely weekend with your family :-)

Have a safe flight M, and a wonderful time with your family. May they compliment you and DH till you're totally embarrassed :P

Hmmm... will have to look into that next challenge, might need to get a pedometre though.

Have a safe trip. I am sure you will WOW them! Enjoy being with your family. Take care.

Hi Margaret - had a good catch up on your thoughts this morning. Hope you have a safe trip and are true to the wonderful Patsy - whatever the situation you will look Absolutely Faaaabulous. Catch up when you get back and take it easy. Hugs Lb

They will all be WOWED by you. Enjoy that feeling, and I hope you can focus on the good stuff as much as possible while you are away. Hope it all goes well, and catch you when you get back. Will be thinking of you, won't be an easy time, I know. xxx

Have a safe trip M. Wow them with your fab new bod and attitude.

Make sure you look after yourself while you're away. I'm sure everyone will be "gob-smacked" when they see you and DH, you've both done so well.
Soak up all the compliments you can, you'll need some TLC while you're there and the compliments will help with that.
Take care and we'll see you back here soon,
Bri

Here's to dazzling them with your fabulous figure!!! Have a safe trip. XXX

Have a safe trip Margaret. It will be great to hear how impressed everyone is by the new look you

Margaret, I have read the news of your mother now. Your courage and strength is an inspiration and the way you're dealing with the eating part of it too and taking care of yourself as a person. My thoughts are with you.

Well done on finishing the Steps challenge - the lose a jeans size one sounds really interesting. And yes, that's ace that you're off the immobility list! :D

Hi There. Hope you dazzle everyone with your new bod and fresh outlook. Best wishes for the flight. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Dazzle them all M! Take care and hope the trip goes well! Thinking of you.

oh you will definitely dazzle ;) have a safe trip pretty *hugs*

You will dazzle them all for sure! 40kg between u is a pretty awesome effort! have a safe trip! you & your family r in our thoughts

Hi there, I've never commented before, but have been reading your blog for a few weeks now.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope she is not in too much pain.

Take care of yourself, and congrats on such a huge loss! Your family is going to be dazzled by the sight of you!

Your family will be so proud of you when they see you! And DH too (I didn't realise that he was losing weight as well... good on him!). I hope that you have a really special time on the weekend - I'll be thinking of you.

The Dazzler couple!!!! I, too, had not realised that your husband was also loosing weight! Have a safe trip, and hang in there. You look SO slender and slim in your Nelly's!!!!

*hugs*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??