« Home | ww Leader for a Day » | Fancy Schmancy » | Blame » | Sumo compliments » | Still smiling » | Weigh in - 19 » | The next level - long post » | Honesty » | Wedding Belles » | Uniform thoughts »

Weigh in - 20

With a drop of 600gms on the scales this week I am happy to announce that I am now, officially LIVING IN THE 70's - yeah. Whooooo Hoooooo

I have had a brilliant day today. I was so excited when I got off the scales and realised that I am now down to 20 points a day. And to make sure the mousse cake and lemon tarts don't show up on the result next week I made an extra effort at the gym today. I had to laugh though as the speed on the treadmill maxed out at a paltry 4km/hr when only two weeks ago I had it up to 9km for a little wee jog. I will get back to that but slow and steady will definitely win this race.

And, by the way, how did I get to 20 weeks!. It seems like I haven't been doing this journey that long at all (though at other times I do admit to feeling like I have been on it forever LOL). I sometimes forget that the weight didn't jump onto my body overnight, so it isn't going to disappear overnight either. But looking in the mirror today, and seeing some of the more noticeable physical changes, it does kind of feel like I turned around and here I am. I can live with that.

And no, am not about to take up a position as a ww leader - but happy to shoot off at the mouth whenever asked - but I think as a group we all give them a run for their money :)

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 2
Points Left FTW: 120
Exercise: 20 min walk on treadmill.
TIAGF: The hip and happening 70's

Congratulations Margaret on making it to the 70's. Fabulous work, well done!!!

I will definately come to your ww meeting if you change your mind about becoming a leader :o)

Wow congratulations Margaret. Another 70s girl :) You certainly deserve it and through it all you certainly are a great motivator for others including me .. thanks for the recipes I hope you have a great rest of week.

WOO HOO, living in the 70's! Well done M and what a great loss. So you're down to 20 points too this week!! :-)

The WW meets have a lot to answer for I reckon. I would only recommend doing the At Home program and blogging to anyone who asks me about it now. This blogging community is by far MORE knowledgeable (even about WW) and helpful. I am so glad to be apart of it and to have met you!

Keep up the great work and I'm so happy to see you feeling better. Have a great week!

hurrah for the new 70's girl :) congrats ! its good that it hasnt felt very long for you, its easier to keep going that way lol enjoy your day pretty!!

Good on ya matey! Just don't do a Shirley on us ...

congratulations - i hope you celebrate big time. I don't think I'm ever going to get out of the 90s. That's pretty good going for 20 weeks.

w00t! WTG on the 70s, that's so fabulous!

Well done M. That is so great. I remember getting to the 70s and having an internal party for about a week, I was so damn pleased. I hope it makes you feel just as good!

Congrats Margaret on the 70's - amazing feeling dropping into the next group of numbers!! You really have turned around! Have a great day.

WHOO HOOOO - your a 70's girl...you cool cat you!

How exciting.

Fantastic news M!
Congratulations on all that hard work. I know how you mean time flies in this journey. Hope you are feeling fantastic this morning!
Thanks for your nice comments :)

Well done!!! You are an amazing person and you proved that just by the comment you left on my blog. I agree. I'm not a materialistic person at all and I believe people are truely beautiful for who they are on the inside but hey I feel so much better for doing this. I actaully feel like a participant now rather than a spectator!!! Thanks for all your encouragement. XX

Well done M!!!!! 70's girl!! That's fantastic!!!!

Oooh!! That's so exciting M! Congratulations, you shouyld be proud of yourself!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo - a 70's girl - WELL DONE !!!! You deserve a thousand stars (but ihaven't got room so here are some) ************************.
Have a great day and thanks again !
Me

(does happy dance)
YAY FOR YOU 70'S GIRL (cue Skyhooks -"she's livin in the seventees...")

LBTEPA

Congratulations!!!!!! Keep up the good work, you are doing so well! A medal is in order.

Well done!! That's absolutely fantastic :-) You must be thrilled!! You are getting closer to that goal every day!

Fantastic work girl!!!! Give yourself a giant pat on the back :-)

YAY congrats... I can't wait till I get in the 70's that is my next mini goal. It is so nice to see others doing it because it seems that much more achievable. Well done.

wow 70's thats amazing M.
you can be our leader anyday.
good work.
thats fantastic
fiona

Well done well done.... thats so brilliant and so excited for you..

Gimme an S, Gimme an E, Gimme a V, Gimme an E, Gimme an N, Gimme a T, Gimme a Y - What does it spelllllll - Champion.

Well done M. Thanks for the inspiration.

LEGEND!! Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
Bri

Wow, thats so awesome, welldone M!!!

Hey there 70's girl.

You'll be knocking on that 60's door soon...

You've done so well M, you really are an inspiration

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??