« Home | Sad » | Close Encounters » | More sensible post » | Debate: Harry v Barry » | Weigh in - 20 » | ww Leader for a Day » | Fancy Schmancy » | Blame » | Sumo compliments » | Still smiling »

Sad but Hot

It is Ok to be sad. Especially when you look hot in your new Nelly's. And I do. Am working on photos. Am still waiting on specific 'Mum' information. But while I wait, I may as well look good ;)

Points FTD: 21
Sugar Points:0
Points Left FTW: -??
Exercise: Walk at Balmoral.
TIAGF: Soft tissues.

LOL. Yep, you might as well look good in the meantine :-) You are looking so slim, trim, fit, healthy...you know all those excellent words you'd never ever call yourself before! Well done.

I hope with the coming news, you surround yourself with people who love you. I'll be thinking of you babe.

You are right - it IS okay to be sad. I hope that there is some news soon as I believe that waiting is worse than knowing and being able to deal with what you know.
You and your family are in my thoughts - take care and look after yourself.
Lotsa hugs
Me

Can't wait for the photos!

:o* :o* :o* :o* :o* :o* :o* :o* :o* :o*

hot is definitely good! hope you get news on your mum soon *hugs*

I bet you look awesome and why wouldn't you!!! Good Luck and thinking of you. XX

I've finally worked it out I think! Anyway here goes - I hope your Mum information is positive, I bet you look great and much hugs in your needful time. We are all here for you.

Woohoo - sorry Margaret - I've worked out the blogger part - I dont have to email you anymore or be anon. This is my second message for today so please ignore it - I just had to tell you Ive moved to another plain or plane.

Thoughts are with you Margaret - must be hard waiting for news but fingers crossed:) Take care

Looking forward to seeing photos!

You know we are all thinking of you and wishing with you for the best possible outcome. *Hugs* Thank goodness for soft tissues eh?

Margaret - you are such an amazing, strong person and I know you'll get through this, whatever the outcome. Your positive and upbeat attitude is just so inspiring. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. Take care of yourself. xxxx Philippa

PS: post pictures soon! I'm sure you're looking fantastic!

Hey M - Glad you can find sol-ass (hehe solice you know) in your new jeans......waiting for the pics and thinking of you and the fam.

lb

Not only is it okay to be sad - you don't have to be the strong one all the time either. Can't wait for the Nelly pix!

**hugs**

We love you, M. You are such an inspiration to so many of us, and I hope that we can offer you the same support now that you give us all the time. Thinking of you and keeping you and your family in my prayers...

- Kellee.

Hope all is well with your Mum. Here's a big hug for you!

It is alright to be sad. Looking forward to seeing your photos! You may be sad, but you'll looking damn fine too.

sending you huge ((((hugs)))...
its ok to be sad...we are not meant to be strong all the time!
Cant wait to see the pics of the new nellys

Glad you are feeling better~sending good vibes and hugs your way:)

Like all the others, thinking of you. Stay strong :-)

I too hope you get good news on your mum Margaret! And I agree with you, sad is ok. Sad is good too in a way. Feelings should not be supressed, because they do not go away, they just boil inside.

*hugs*

Now go get that pics posted please!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??