« Home | Close Encounters » | More sensible post » | Debate: Harry v Barry » | Weigh in - 20 » | ww Leader for a Day » | Fancy Schmancy » | Blame » | Sumo compliments » | Still smiling » | Weigh in - 19 »

Sad

Tonight I am a bit sad. My Mum had gone into hospital for an operation and whilst the op went OK they found things when they were in there and it does not look good. She has only just got out and my Dad is on his way to the Hospital to have a chat and get more information. I know I shouldn't react by eating - but I did. I have been watchful all week, counting, tracking, making good choices - even after the accident. But I was so hopeful that the news would be good. But it isn't. So I went hunting. There are not many choices with which to be unhealthy in my house. That is a good thing. But I managed to sniff out a pack of chocolate covered wafers. And have slowly eaten them all. (They were delicious by the way but will never darken my doorstep again!).

My plan for tonight is to go and lie down and wait for the phone to ring. I don't want to eat anything. I don't want to drink anything. So shall no further sabotage my week. I am done. I am just so sad and I had forgotten how much sadness hurts. Even when Dad got sick the details were so positive before he went in for his op that I didn't get to this level of sadness. This is different. It really hurts.

I have turned off the comments for this post because I know that the beautiful, wonderful, supportive people that pop in here from time to time will wish me the best and send me virtual hugs and I thank you all for that now. I just think I need to write this one for me. And Mum.

I love you Mum.



**Edit to post** - I seem to be doing a lot of this lately. I have just caught up on all my blog reading and I am feeling so much better now. I feel happier and calmer. And I still have to laugh at the strawberry pavlova facepack. Thank you.


Points FTD: Too many
Exercise: None
TIAGF: My Mum

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??