« Home | Weigh in - 22 » | It's raining, It's pouring » | Tickets Booked » | Appreciation » | My Mum » | Weigh in - 21 » | Sad but Hot » | Sad » | Close Encounters » | More sensible post »

Spring is in the air

And its time to make a change to the blog. Tried last night and got it all bright and 'springy' but when I published it none of the new colours worked - d'oh. Back to the drawing board. Don't know what it will end up like yet but need to see some colour. Am going to buy a swimming cap today as I am going to hit the pool tonight. whooo hoooo

Points FTD: 18 + heaps of licorice
Sugar Points:0 + licorice
Exercise: 30 min on treadmill incl 3 x 2 min jogs.
TIAGF: Spring.

Make sure you get one with lots of flowers on it..hehehehe. Good to see you so positive and on track. hugs to you.lb

Ha ha... I was going to suggest the ones with flowers too. Maybe you could then redesign the site to match!

I'm envious! My closest pool isn't open yet, and won't be for a couple of weeks, and all the others are way too inconvenient to get busses to. Have lots of fun with your swim :)

Oooh, how exciting! Looking forward to the new look. :) And yay for swimming! :)

Whoot! Change is a good thing and I can't wait to see your new colours. I also want to see a pic of you in your new swimming cap, when you've bought it ;-) And tomorrow is a special day for someone I know hey!!!

The pool! Oh man, swimming is the best part of spring and summer. I've been at mine since the beginning of August and it's sooo nice. Hope you have a great time there tonight!

For some reason the word 'springy' always makes me think of the way lambs bounce around in the sunshine...

Spring ahhhhh so nice!! Spring colours ahhhhh.

Hope the pool went well.

Chubbymum

Good luck with the swimming!!

Looking forward to seeing new look. Yum, licorice. Yay for swimming!

Anything that doesn't involve the colour of pooh should do nicely.

hope u enjoy the swim! congrats on this wks loss too!

Love the cap - you can bet people will only be looking at it. Still trying to get back into swimming - maybe next term. Keep blogging, you make my day.
Julie

I lurve the yellow, it is very bright and breezy

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??