« Home | Tickets Booked » | Appreciation » | My Mum » | Weigh in - 21 » | Sad but Hot » | Sad » | Close Encounters » | More sensible post » | Debate: Harry v Barry » | Weigh in - 20 »

It's raining, It's pouring

What a wonderful day in Adelaide today. Min temp - 11. Max temp - 12. Precipitation - all day. I just hope the rain heads to Sydney and fills the reserves. The flight from Sydney was great except for the bit where DS2 screamed. Which was the entire flight minus 20 minutes. He was so overtired, and excited and wired and boy did everyone know he was there. There was nothing we could do other than pray he would fall asleep soon. Poor little bugger. DS1 had no such problem and passed out not long after take off.

I saw Mum today and she looks fantastic. It is hard to believe she is that sick when she looks so great. But she is sick and she won't be home this weekend as they can't let her home until her stomach and bowels decide to work properly. But that is OK. We can visit her as often as we want and she is so excited to see the boys. It is lovely. And she has a great room overlooking the golf course. Which looked more like a pond today.

Dad is holding up really well and we are currently visiting and having pizza for dinner. I ordered a chicken burger so doing OK on the food front. Which is pretty difficult since Mum & Dad own a fish and chip shop on the beach and have the most yummy stuff. Dang and blast it :) I will be coming down tomorrow to take the dog for a long walk so hope the rain will have a break when I am here.

Wishing all the Dad's a very Happy Fathers Day for tomorrow.

Points FTD: 22
Sugar Points:5
Exercise: None
TIAGF: Family

You have a great attitude. Make the most of your time with your mum. I am sure they will definitely be impressed with the shrinking butt!! Are you going to do the next walking challenge? I am. Lets try to push each other on. BAd luck aboutthe dreadful flight. Hope the one home is quieter.

Glad you arrived there safely and all is going well. Well done for resisting too much yummy food from the fish & chip shop. Good girl for going walking.

Good to hear from you, and good on you for making good food choices. Enjoy the special time with your family. xxx

Glad to hear that your mum is looking good, I hope you have nice family time together:)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

i'm happy you got there well... ah. fish & chips... *sigh* you are a strong woman lady m, in many many ways!!!! ;o*

I'm glad you are having some quality family time...bugger about the fish & chips, but yay to you for being strong.
Hope the plane trip hoe is a bit more uneventful for you....

Well done for staying strong and avoiding the temptation of fish and chips. Enjoy the time with your family.

Sorry to hear that you didn't have the best of flights - here's hoping the one home will be better. Well done on resisting the temptation of fish and chips - good for you 1
Take care and be strong - lotsa hugs to you !
Me

I'm glad you are able to visit your mum whenever you like, I'm sure she will really appreciate that. Well done on making good choices & how nice that u can spend Fathers Day with yor dad this year :)

good to hear you are doing well and that your mum looks alright :) doesnt sound like you had the most pleasant of flights but hey kids will be kids right? take care and enjoy the rest of your time with your family xox

M, cannot believe your news. Your family are very lucky to have a level-headed person such as yourself in their lives. Level-headed enough to ensure you take time out for yourself too.

Given that things are what they are, it sounds like happenings in Adelaide are even better than expected and it must be great to see your family enjoying themselves together.

Oh, and keep sending those raindances Sydney's way! It hardly stopped raining in the city today; gave the place a nice wash!

I'm glad all is OK at the moment. Have a safe trip home. XX

A FISH AND CHIP SHOP IN THE FAMILY - oh my god I never knew how lucky you were - or really unlucky for us WW. You are very good and keep being kind to yourself. BTW - I am very pleased I wasn't on the flight with you and your fam 8-) hugs lb

I am glad to hear your okay, your dad is holding up and your mum is so excited to see the boys.

Welcome back to Adelaide...sorry about the weather..not that it's my fault or anything!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??