« Home | Caps & Snaps » | Spring is in the air » | Weigh in - 22 » | It's raining, It's pouring » | Tickets Booked » | Appreciation » | My Mum » | Weigh in - 21 » | Sad but Hot » | Sad »

It's my birthday and I'll sing if I want to :)

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear M
Happy Birthday to me

I LOVE birthdays. Especially mine. LOL. It is going to be a beautiful sunny day in Sydney today and I am going to go to the gym at lunch and then treat myself to something special. Don't know what yet though. But it will be yummy :)

Boy how far have I come in a year. More on that later. Hope everyone has a wonderful day too.

Have a wonderful birthday today!! Love the hat! And the photo?? You are a funny lady:)

Yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EM xxxxxx
Hve a lovely day!

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday M!!!

Hey Birthday Girl - have a truly wonderful day and hope everyone spoils you cos you deserve it. Birthday Hugs all round.

By the way - your quote of the week should now read - Like flowers, we all grow at our own pace. That way, lifes garden is always in bloom - and most of it on my head......heheheheh 8-)

Happy Birthday!!! :o) :o) :o)

Hope you have a lovely day :o)

Hope you have a great birthday!
Love the new photo...lol
It is also my little sisters birthday today - she will be two!

LOL you've already posted! HAPPY BIRTHDAY chook and I hope you have an AWESOME day. I hope you have the day off or at least taking it much more easy than normal :-) It looks like a great day in Sydney today!

I'd be pulling a sickie and going to a spa - def not getting up at so i can post at 6:06am!

Love, love, love the swimming cap! Mind if I call you "Nanna"?

Have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Have a great day and make sure you treat yourself to something special. You really have come a long way in a year. Enjoy the sunshine and feeling great to be alive and a year older.

Happy Birthday! Maybe you can find a swimming cap with candles on it ... maybe not.

Happy Birthday to you!!! You know what the best thing is, I bet you look and feel younger than you did last year, the year before ... etc.etc. Have an absolutely brilliant day, the sun is shining here too for the first time since Sat.

Maybe you can get the matching togs to go with your cap, lol.

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day - you truly deserve it! :-) Will be thinking of you and sending you lots of birthday hugs and good wishes! Enjoy your day. xx

Happy Birthday Tooo Yooouu!!
Happy Birthday Tooooooooo Yooooouuuuu!
Happy Birthday Dear Margaret.....
Happy Birthday Tooooooooooo Yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Hip-hip!!
Horray!!
Hip-hip!!
Horray!!
Hip-hip!!
Horrrrrrrraaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

From my sydney office window it does indeed look like a great day!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and your day is as bright as the swimming cap!

Hi M. Happy, Happy Birthday. Love the swimming cap and the new layout. Hope your day is fantastic.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I reckon you would look fantastic in that cap LOL!!!

Have a great day. XX

Hippo birdie to ewe, hippo birdie to ewe, hippo birdie dear m, hippo birdie to ewe!

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy yourself and have the best birthday thus far! :D

Have a marvellous birthday, and make sure your boys all spoil you. Have a great day, look after yourself, and enjoy your treat/s!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and well done on reaching 18 kgs
fantastic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
PS that is a super cap LOL

LBTEPA

Happy Birthday M
spoil yourself rotton and go enjoy the sunshine. You deserve it!

Love the cap and the new photo :-)

have a fantasic day

Happy Birthday - hope you have a great day in the sunshine, give yourself a big pat on the back for the last year gone and the new one ahead. BTW - does that mean you're 38 now?????
Bri

WOO HOO!! I hope you are still having a brilliant day and look at the new pic LOL, I love it! The bright colours are making me go crazy too with a need to celebrate :-)

Woohooo Happy Birthday!
Mine is tomorrow!!! Woohooooooo we are both Virgo's WATCH OUT WORLD HE HE HE

Enjoy your day!!! Treat yourself and laugh laugh laugh

Chubbymum
(BIG HUGS)

P.S

LOVE THE NEW LOOK

CM

Happy Birthday!!!! Spoil yourself stupid :)

Happy Birthday!!!! Spoil yourself stupid :)

HAPPY HAPPY TO YOU !!! Hope you have a great day - you deserve to be spoilt because you are a special lady !
Take care and enjoy whatever your spoil is !
Me

ha ha, bummer I thought I could claim you as my age! Never mind, i'll be one ahead of that soon anyway!
Hope you're still enjoying your day and that you're getting spoilt rotten as you so rightly deserve!
Bri

Happy Birthday M - hope you have had a really special day !! Thanks for popping over yesterday ! Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Kel

Happy Birthday M!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Margaret
Happy birthday to you!!

Love the swimming cap picture, it's so amazingly bright and kitschy, I want one! where did you find it?

xo Sarah

Happy Birthday Margaret!!!
As we greeks say, Many Good Years for you mate!!!!
*hugs*

aww happy birthday gorgeous! i hope its everything you want it to be :D

whoo hooo happy birthday to you!

Sorry I'm late..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

HOORAY

Sorry I'm a few days late - HAPPY Birthday!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??