« Home | Spring is in the air » | Weigh in - 22 » | It's raining, It's pouring » | Tickets Booked » | Appreciation » | My Mum » | Weigh in - 21 » | Sad but Hot » | Sad » | Close Encounters »

Caps & Snaps

What fun. I never thought buying a swimming cap would be so funny. My friend MF is hilarious and a bit conscious of what she looks like so she tried the cap on in the store. Then put goggles on. With her uniform on it was just a scream. I ended up buying a standard cap, a kind of black/grey/silver mixed up one. It was on sale. It fits. It did the job. But I have ordered another cap. When it arrives I will take a photo, but here is a shot from the web.

Photo is copywrite www.headcovers.com

I am sure it will make me look just soooooooooooo super sexy. And you can bet when I wear it there is no way anyone will be looking at my arse ;)

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 3
Exercise: 15 minute swim & 15 minute spa *lovely*
TIAGF: Gym memberships.

OMG, I thought you must have had some dreadful perm or hair colour and you were covering up!

Love the cap, can't wait to see the photo of you in it.
Thanks for the nice comments you've been leaving on my blog, I haven't had much time for catching up on everyone's news this week, i'll do so at the weekend. Hope all is well with you.
Bri

ohhh i love it!! and the new blog look too :D

Love the blog and the hat. You are right their eyes will be all on your head.

Priceless!

The cap rocks! If I had it, I'd wear it everywhere. Well maybe not to work.

lmao, SEXY hell yes! New blog colours looks good :D

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know to have a peek a boo - what a scream ! You are right - if you wear that nobody will be looking at ANYTHING else - that is until you turn up in your nice sexy bikini when you get to goal !!!! Then you can leave the cap off !
Probably won't be catching up on many journals this week - lots happening at home and at both jobs and it is all just getting a little too hard for me.
Hope you have a great week and "Happy Swimming".
Me

Outrageously gorgeous! Love the springy blog, too.

LMAO!!! Good on you!

Love the bright new blog colours too by the way!

PMSL!!! That is... well, gorgeous isn't quite the word for it... glorious maybe? I love it. It goes with your new coloured blog :)

LOL! Glorious is indeed the word for that spectacular cap. Loving the bright fun colours on your blog, yay! :)

You have me in fits of laughter hun!!! You are so brave... I never buy anything that stands out for fear of them looking!!! I want to be just like you he he he

LOL
CM

Me again, sorry about my rude comment about your cap last night! I got such a shock not to see your pretty face, I freaked out! Hope you are having a happy, happy Birthday. I am sure you are.

LMAO I know enough about your bright gorgeous personality to know that you will look just right and stunning in the that hat!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??