« Home | Weigh in - 19 » | The next level - long post » | Honesty » | Wedding Belles » | Uniform thoughts » | Trigger happy » | Weigh in - 18 » | Party cha cha cha. Party cha cha cha » | Blessed » | I went shopping :) »

Still smiling

Bigpond was down at my house so quick post today at work. I am feeling much stronger. Had two treatments yesterday and can walk so much better now. Still have to take it easy as my left foot continuously goes numb - which can make walking a bit tricky :)

Did my knee lifts yesterday and also did some arm exercises to try and get rid of the bat wings. Nothing too strenuous but enough to make me feel like I did something.

It is a beautiful sunny day today and even though in pain, I am on the right side of the soil and will enjoy every minute of it. Oh, and I have moved every pair of scissors out of sight, just in case ;)

NB: The scissors refer to a comment left by a crazed fan on the last post LOL. Love your work

Points FTD: 21
Sugar Points: 0
Points Left FTW: 114.5
Exercise: Special knee lifts. Arm exercises.
TIAGF: Big pots of soup

Pleased to hear you are feeling better! Have been worried about you!! Take care.

M, I'm just catching up now and what a terrible thing to have happened! I am so glad that you are feeling better and you're definitely sounding cheerful. You have come such a long way and it's good that even with this pain you are still exercising and eating well. You're an inspiration!

*love*

I would have taken more time off work!!!!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

I have just read over what I have missed over the past couple of days... but glad to hear you are still in high spirits even thought still in some pain. I suffer sciatica particularily when I was pregnant and it is excrushiatingly painful, I really feel for you.
Love your "get through anything" attitude!!!!

Glad to hear you are on the mend. A speedy recovery is needed to look smashing at that wedding with a gorgeous pair of new shoes and an outfit to die for!!! Can't wear heals with a bad back!!! XX

Glad to hear you are feeling better. You are brave to be at work. Be careful.
My bigpond was down too. Very depressing!

Hey M! I have finally finished reading all your posts! What an inspiration you are. Not only have you insprired me to start my own site but you've provited me with hints and tips to help me along. I have enjoyed reading about your journey. I know that your setback at the moment wont keep you down. Go you good thing!

You didn't milk that for v long! Hope you are still "out sick" at home!

I'm sorry you are still in pain, but glad to hear it is a bit better. You are doing so well not to be holed up on the couch with a block of choc!!

Glad you are feeling a bit more on top of things. Hope the back continues to improve. Have a good arvo and evening.....and good luck with the batwing exercises - I call mine "Bingo Wings".

I am glad your feeling a bit better, the sun seems to be shining everywhere today! I have read it thru my blogs all over the place.

wonderful to hear u r much better! keep up those gentle exercises! & omg - back at work so soon!

gotta love feeling good despite pain, heres to hoping its gone veryvery soon so you can just feel good despite nothing. just good :)

I am pretty busy at the moment, so I don't get a chance to check people's blogs nearly as often as I would like, but the last two times I've checked yours you've been in the wars! Last time it was GF, now this... you poor thing. I have suffered from back pain for years (though not as intense as yours, by the sounds of it) - a (piano) playing related injury (it's a brutal sport!), so I know what you're going through. Come back to exercise really slowly (when you do). If you eat the right things, you shouldn't put on, so you'll be fine. Sending lots of cyber-Voltaren your way! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Good on ya. Gotta watch out for those psychos that turn up on blogs. Bloody fanatics they are.

Oh M are you sure you should be at work? Be careful. And "bat wings," now they could come in handy for when you can't walk but need to fly away... Does gliding hurt your back?? I wonder. Oh I tried to email you for The WWA answer but it came back to me. If you wnat to send it i think you have my email. Don't worry if you can't.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??