« Home | I went shopping :) » | Handy Dandy Notebook » | Sliver of hope » | Run like the wind » | Weigh in - 17 » | Catch Up » | Let there be light » | Adult Content - 18+ only » | Pox Update » | Munchie Madness »

Blessed

There are a few blogs that I started to read because I chanced upon them and the post I landed in was really silly, or funny, or witty and I was hooked. Cheeky Moo, Diary of a Food Whore, and Post Secret being three of them. The posts generally have nothing to do with weight loss. Though it gets mentioned from time to time.

Just then I read the most heart-wrenching, beautiful post about a dear ill little boy. It made me realise how fortunate and blessed I am to have 2 such healthy little boys. If you have a faith, a belief system, that you could tap into, it would be great if you could send some prayers their way. If you visit, which you don't have to do, please make sure you leave a comment, just to say you were there. But I am sure they would appreciate any prayers even if silently sent.

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??