« Home | Blessed » | I went shopping :) » | Handy Dandy Notebook » | Sliver of hope » | Run like the wind » | Weigh in - 17 » | Catch Up » | Let there be light » | Adult Content - 18+ only » | Pox Update »

Party cha cha cha. Party cha cha cha

We all know that the 1st birthday party is not really about the presents (cool fantastic stuff - lucky little boy), it's not really about the birthday cake (Wendy's ice cream cake with Sesame Street picture - delicious), it's not really about the food (chicken, salad, hot potatoes, cut up vege's, dips, cheese, snakes, etc), it's not really about the booze (mmmmm bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles... hic), it's not even really about the birthday boy (had a blast, is really happy, glad it is his official birthday tomorrow, loved every minute, is fast asleep - bless him).

Come on. The 1st birthday party is all about what the birthday boy's mother wore to the party. Or more specifically. What shoes!


Had a brilliant day, a fantastic weekend, and a great week. Feeling pretty good right now. Exhausted and going to hit the sack. Will be crossing fingers, toes, & legs that today did not eat too much into the loss that was showing on the scales. Will be developing film tomorrow and will try to restrain myself ;)

Sunday

Points FTD: 27.5
Sugar Points: 27.5 (probably)
Points Left FTW: 9.5
Exercise: Party, party, party. Total of 7,700 steps
TIAGF: The health of my children, the heart of my husband, the respect of myself

Saturday

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 3
Points Left FTW: 34
Exercise: Shopping, cleaning, shopping, cleaning. Total of 8,174 steps

LOL :o)

That pic makes me want a pedicure, so my feet look just as nice in my summer shoes!

now those are some cutsey tootsies ;) the polish is so sexy against the green shoes!!

Such lovely feet !!! So glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves - that is what life is about. Have a great week !
Me

Happy birthday to your little man! Also love the shoes and feet! I may even treat myself to a pedicure this summer!

Great feet, great shoes, great polish!

Love the shoes - very funky! Sounds like the party went really well! :-) Can't wait to hear more about it and hopefully some photos?

And, how could I forget .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to wee Oscar!! :-) Big one year old already - wow!

Your shoes and feet are things of rare beauty! And yes, babies' parties are all about the gorgeous mums and you scored very high in this department ;) Well done for doing fabulously and for feeling good about yourself and your family. You're a star!

LOL, they are definitely some stand-out shoes, the feet in them look pretty good too :) Happy 1st birthday to the boy.

Happy Birthday to little son.
Great toes! Cute shoes!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Babe, your shoes are brilliant and your toes are soooooo cool!

LBTEPA

Ooooh don't know what just happened to my last post, hope it appears soon (it was extrememly complimentary about your shoes :-)
Anyway - just read your post about how you dress now - I've been 15kg down for 6+months now, & I'm only just starting to not dress apologetically (if you know what I mean - and you do). My turning point was buying a 'Supergirl' singlet for my first 10km fun run, and wearing it with my running tights and a tight t-shirt - and realising I didn't look too bad!! So go you, and enjoy yourself!

LBTEPA

Nice shoes!! More to the point nice painted toe nails. I hate my horrible feet. After a painful childhood with ingrown toe nails and then having them cut out at age 11 I have really awful mongo toes now which I try to keep covered at all times. Ohh to have nicely painted toe nails. That will never be the case for me - it draws too much attention to them being so deformed!!! XX

LMAO - excuse me but I just saw what you wrote about my big hoofers in Danatasia's blog!!

I have a few of your entries to catch up on so better start with the weekend

BRB.....

Hey Margaret
what lovely shoes AND nails! I wish mine looked as great as yours. Sad to say, but I've only just started treating them well (had horrible ingrown nails there for a looong time). I can totally relate to what you said about your kiddies 1st birthday! My youngest had his 1st birthday on the 1st August, and I wanted to get the bubbly, the cake, the candles, the sausage rolls, etc organised! Luckily, it didn't do too much damage to the scales ; ) Question: what does "TIAGF" stand for? I figure it must mean some goal or positive affirmation for the day... I must remember to strap on my pedometer, too!! Thanks for reminding me! Especially now that I've started back at work again, and I'm pounding the pavements of Wellington!! : )

WOW!! What shoes and what gorgeous feet!! Also that tracksuit to die for..you must look so sporty in it, good on you. I am sure you had a great time at the party. I still remember my sons first birthdays...with such fondness. They are so cute at that age. Now I know why you are jumping/racing ahead in the walking challenge. All that extra walking, no wonder you look so good from head to toe!!

Cool shoes M...and your feet are just so lovely.

I have to cut my nails really short because of my running, so I neglect my toes as they don't look very good with nail polish on as there's hardly anything to paint!!

I love kiddies birthday parties - sadly I'm the one who always overeats!

Bugger the shoes - look at those feet! Puhleese tell me you did not do those nails yourself?? Mine only look like that if I get them done, otherwise red polish gets everywhere and by the time it wears off the skin, the nails have grown out!

And re the shoes, I do love them! Definately party shoes and hope they were teamed w equally uplifting party clothes ;o)

whoo hooo - a shoes post. I lurve shoes

nice shoes, pretty toes, I love it!

I love your TIAGF

wow - wat hot shoes! u have nice feet too!

Glad to hear the party went well and look at your gorgeous toes!! Lucky bitch ;-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??