« Home | Party cha cha cha. Party cha cha cha » | Blessed » | I went shopping :) » | Handy Dandy Notebook » | Sliver of hope » | Run like the wind » | Weigh in - 17 » | Catch Up » | Let there be light » | Adult Content - 18+ only »

Weigh in - 18

I worked for it this week. I stuck to my points. I planned for the party. I moved my butt. And the scales reflected it with an even 1kg loss this week taking me to 80.3kgs. So that is 15.2kgs of lard gone. Forever! That means I lost this week, the same amount that I lost for the entire month last month. It is amazing what a well aimed kick in the butt can do for your drive ;)

A year ago today I gave birth to DS2. I put on a reasonable amount during the pregnancy and lost all but 5kgs of it within 3 weeks. But then I started putting it on again. At the beginning of this year I made a half-baked attempt at changing my habits, but all I did was go on a diet then return to form. At my heaviest, after the birth, I was over 100kgs. I started my ww journey at 95.5kgs. I am now 80.3kgs. What a difference a year makes.

This photo was taken about 2 hours after the birth and is the first time DS1 met DS2. I love this photo. I may not look my best but this is a great snapshot of my family. And I had just been for a bit of a workout !!

I spent most of today in bed so did not develop the film, this will be a task for tomorrow. Along with moving to a different floor at work & setting up my desk. Oh what exciting plans. But looking forward to walking, bouncing, stretching, getting back into it. I am going to have another great week this week :)

Points FTD: 22
Sugar Points: 0
Points Left FTW: 132
Exercise: None. Total of TBA steps
Today I Am Grateful For (TIAGF): Mute on the answering machine so I could sleep for 3 hours - whooo hooo a nanna nap :)

Fantastic loss - especially since you had the party yesterday - well done sister! What a beautiful photo - although you look quite different than you do in other photos. Wow 15 + kgs gone - you ROCK! Goal by christmas perhaps? I know you won't want to put a time frame on it, but I can see you getting there definitely!! :-) How exciting!

Happy 1st anniversary of your second birth-day!

It's great to know the difference that can take affect, both in a week and a year, if you stick to your guns... now aren't you the little(r) model weight watcher!

(Looking at all your faces is cracking me up! You're glowing and looking expectantly at DS1, who in turn looks a little apprehensive [I remember that when my brother came along]. Meanwhile, your husband is fixated on DS2. It's beau-ti-ful!)

well done on the great loss - you have travelled such an amazing journey in a year too.

I like the photo too =)

That is a fantastic loss! Well done! Lovely photo of your dear little family too!

Well done on such a fantastic loss this week. See what we can do when we put our minds to it!!! I love that photo. Even DH looks a little bewildered!! XX

Happy birthday Oscar! Great party toes mummy!!!!

Love the hospital pic too, and well done on another kilo gone :-)

Congrats on your loss - the photo is lovely, brings back memories as my sons were about the same difference in age!

What a great Pollyanna list you must have. You've lost heaps of weight, you're fit and healthy and you have a lovely family. Well done M - you absolutely, totally ROCK!

Champion effort party lady with the fancy shoes and nails.....truly that's a great result, and, truly lurvvvv the shoes and feet. I really have a thing for shoes and feet...not in a weird way though (i think) For a long time I spent so much money on shoes cos they were the only thing I could get to fit me that was fashionable but now that has all changed.

Anyway, enough about me - have a great week and enjoy playing with the new toys :)

*cheers* to a great week, thats a lovely family photo :)

whoohoo great loss!! what a precious photo :) 15+kg gone is pretty impressive M, you are doing amazing :)

That's such a sweet photo! DS1 looks rather perplexed ;) Great news about the weightloss, girl. Wow! You've come so far now, it's amazing.

Wow, that is such an amazing loss, well done girl! Love the pic :)

Holy moley, fantastic loss! Especially after having a party. Wonder woman *with theme song* LOL. August is going to be YOUR month girl and what a great way to start it :-) I hope you have a great week and I love that photo. Stop making me clucky you hear..ha!

A party and 1 kg gone forever. All that stepping is really paying off. I lOOOOOve the photo. You will treasure that when the boys are all grown.

Good on you! And happy birthday to your gorgeous little man. I really admire what you're doing at the moment, as I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Am I'm in awe. Well done!

Congratulations. And naps rock!

Great loss M - well done!! Also love the photo - the look on DS1's face is priceless!

You look great in the photo for having just had a baby!

And a big Woo Hoo for another loss.

Hope the move goes well at work.

I love the photo - it has such emotion in it :-)

Well done on the loss - its a great feeling isn't it?? Have fun moving your desk at work, we are moving in a couple of months and i am DREADING it! hehehe

Love your work M! And it's nice of you to let us in on your world a bit, the kids, the andsome hubby and of course, those fabulous shoes!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Cath
(coulby.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??