« Home | Sign language » | De-cluttering the mind » | Weigh in - 16 » | Job half done :) » | Energised » | Rebound » | Can't do it (that's a good thing) » | Grateful » | Maestro Gastro » | I feel like dancing - whoooo ! »

What's red, white & black all over?

Well, the last couple of days have driven me mad in relation to blogging. I am so out of sync because I have chosen to blog in the evening at home instead of in the morning during work and risk being "told off". I was just so used to posting, then taking my time visiting all my favourites whilst this report ran, or that email was going, and it just seemed that it didn't impede on my time. Which it didn't because it was taking up work time. Which I know is bad but still... Anyway so I was really wishing that I could just come home and do a post and then catch up on all the things I should have been doing in the evenings (washing, dishes, the bathroom LOL)

So here I am. At home. With the measles !!!!! *sigh* At least I am home. So now I will take my time and visit all my favourites, and catch up on all those things that I have been neglecting and do anything to take my mind off the fact that I am now starting to get really really itchy.

Oh, and the black bit is my undies ;)

Argh!~! You poor thing!! Do the kids have it too? Hope you are feeling ok and not too itchy. If it's not one thing, it's another huh? Hugs xxx

OMG Margaret ..you sure are experiences some bad luck health wise. Did you never get measles as a child? I hope your children have had it before because I am sure they will too come down with it now unless they are the ones who harboured the bug.

I hope you dont itch too much .. get out that calamine lotion and plaster it on!

I hope you recover soon

big hugs
Karen

OMG!!! Margaret I am so sorry. I can't believe you have the measles. I hope the itchiness is very short lived.

I have noticed your blogging time is different. Sometimes in the early morning I would see you had already posted for the day.

oh chicky, that is not good! sendig lotsa hugs and hoping it doesn't last too long!

lol about the black bit!

Angel
http://members.optusnet.com.au/angel_2004/

Oh no you poor thing. As the others have said your kids will probably get it next.I hope you are not feeling too sick with it. Be careful and stay warm because it can be really bad in adults. Lots of fluids as my mum used to tell me. You certainly don't deserve this after the gastro.

Eeeeeeek! How awful. Hope you don't feel too bad. Don't try to catch up on too many things, you need to look after yourself.

Sorry to hear about the measles. Hope you get well soon.

EWWWW yukky measles. You are having some terrible luck girl! BIG HUGS

Oh no, I think I know what measles are now. You poor thing! I really hope you get better soon. At least it only makes you itchy and not bed ridden (is this right??) so you can do stuff at home. Fun stuff :-)

On second thoughts..itching is not fun at all {{{HUGS}}}.

Bugger bugger bugger about the measles! Bad luck!

Oh no - so sorry to hear you have the measles - how awful. There is not much that is worse than itching !! Make sure you have some calamine lotion to put on - when K was small and had measles we played join the dots with the calamine as a game to get it on her !!
Take care and hope you feel better soon !
Me

oh no, you poor thing - have never had them myself - didn't realise they itched!! hope u r an itch free zone soon!

ooo measles that cant be nice in any way :( i hope you recover very very soon ntil then, put socks on your hands, bath with oatmeal & baking soda and just concentrate on making them alll goooo awaaaaaay

OMG!! I can't believe it. My sister-in-law (age 45) is just getting over the measles too!!!
You poor dear. Hope you are OK. Look after yourself and stay away from bright lights (well, that's what they used to say in the "old days").

You poor thing!! I don't envy you one little bit. I hate the itches! They drive me insane - get some pinetarsel (I think that's how you spell it) and have a nice soak in a bath. It is suppose to ease the itching. Hope you have a speedy recovery. {{HUGS}} XX

You really are having some bad luck at times! You poor thing - take care! Hope that you soon get better.

I also had the Measles about 9 years ago. Doctor gave me 2 weeks off work, so I redecorated the kitchen!

Only problem was that I couldn't go out at all during the day as I lived directly across the road from where I worked!!

Hope the itches don't last too long!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??