« Home | Weigh in - 15 » | Marguerita » | Step to it » | Predictable Virgin » | Virgo - Zodiac Booklet » | Seek and ye shall find » | Curve Balls » | Was I ever? » | Weigh in - 14 » | Chilly »

I feel like dancing - whoooo !

Even though I am home again with DS2 (who is much better thank you but until he delivers me a solid stool he isn't going back to kindy) I am feeling great. Yesterdays food and tracking was excellent. I finished on 20 pts but I could not eat another thing. The bigger meals really satisfied me and I found I had little or no inclination to snack. When I did, a yoghurt or piece of fruit satisfied me till the next meal. It feels so good. I made sure that during the day I was eating enough of the different food groups and ended up on Meats (incl eggs) - 7.5, Dairy - 1.5, Fats - 1, Fruit - 4, Veg - 1 (plus 8 no point serves), Breads - 5, Sugar - 0, and Water - 1.2 litres. I started the water very late so ended up struggling to fit in 2 litres. This is a problem I have when I am at home but today I have my bottle with me so will get the right amount in.

I only managed a low step count yesterday but as I slept when DS2 did, I think I did OK. Today however I will be strapping him in the pram and going on a long walk. He is in bed now (but not asleep as I can hear him chatting) so have a little gap to blog, then tidy, then get ready for the walk. The pram is set up so I am raring to go.

I am going to have an excellent day today and I hope everyone else does too :)

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 0
Points Left FTW: 134
Exercise: Total of 5,724 steps

Glad he is better! Good on you for getting ready for your walk - enjoy! Well done on shaking up your eating - sounds like it is working well for you :-)

So glad little DS2 is much better. It will be great to go for a long walk with him. Extra energy used pushing that pram. Speaking from experience pushing my grand-daughter up hill to my place. Well done for eating properly while at home. It is sometimes quite tempting to eat more when we are close to the fridge and cupboards!

Glad to hear your son is feeling better!
It's great that you don't use being at home an excuse to raid the cupboards:)

Pleased your little man is feeling better. Enjoy your walk!

Great to hear that DS2 is getting better.

So what exactly do you eat for your meals?

I've been looking at what I eat and how many WW points are attached to them and I'm appalled at the points that I've racked up on supposedly "healthy" food.

Any suggestions would be great!

Oh yeah, have a great day!

Mmm...now until he delivers a stool LOL. You are a good mum :-)

Good going with all the snack changes too. Great to see you've noticed a difference already!

I feel like dancing too now thanks to you. Whoot!

Glad the change in your eating plan is working for you. Enjoy your walk.

LOL I just wrote in your previous entry that I have discoverd the bigger meals helps to limit the snacking. It's great isn't it.

I am glad the little one is feeling better.

Hope you have a great day.

Love your entry, it has me smiling and feeling all positive - thanks for that

Woohooo you sound on a high girl!!! woohooo for you!!

Thats great about your food break-down yesterday, well done for taking the iniative to read up on it and put it into practice!

Enjoy your walk :-)

Thanks Margaret, I am trying to eat bigger meals thanks to your wisdom!! It msut be nice to have some time at home with your son even if he is sick. Hope you enjoyed the walk.

dance lady, DANCE :) glad to hear the boy is better. have a fabuloso day you craaaazy Dutchie

Hi, it's so nice to read your blog, although it's taking me a while, I pop in every night and try to read a couple of weeks worth! You're doing so well, congratulations.
I love reading the blogs of positive people, thankyou for sharing. Hope your little boy is better soon, I have a 1 year old son myself. They're a lot of work, but definitely worth it!
Briony

That's great Margaret! Also, I'm glad your son is starting to perk up again. As always, thank you for always leaving me comments - it is so inspiring and helfpul to know that your support is there. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??