« Home | Job half done :) » | Energised » | Rebound » | Can't do it (that's a good thing) » | Grateful » | Maestro Gastro » | I feel like dancing - whoooo ! » | Weigh in - 15 » | Marguerita » | Step to it »

Weigh in - 16

Today I have hit my half way mark by dropping 0.9kg off my total (yaa for back to basics). I am making this a short post as I am back at work and just saw on my bosses computer some web/staff tracking software. So it's evenings for me from now on. Probably a good thing ;) Will post tonight.

Points FTD: 22
Sugar Points: 4
Points Left over From Last Week: - 4
Points Left FTW: 154
Exercise: None. Swimming lesson w DS2. Tidying. 12,189 steps

Well done on another loss - not sure how much it was, but knowing you it would be a good one :-) Yay for the halfway mark - you legend!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - way to go M !!! What a fantastic achievement - halfway - you rock !! I am not expecting anything good at weigh-in tonight - with the 3 birthday ckaes, 3 birthday dinners and 3 birthday lunches I can't do anything but gain !!!!
Have a great week and take care.
Me

Great Loss!!! Sound like you had a great weekend to boot!! Glad to hear DS2 is feeling better also. XX

What a great achievement to be at the half way mark!!
Bummer about web/staff tracking:)

You had a great loss! Must be feeling so good! Not so good about the web/ staff tracking.

Yippee! Hooray! Amzaing! Great! *wolf whistles* That is just so cool. Half way - well done. What a fabulous achievement.

That is so great! Well done!!!! Look at those steps too! Have a great week.

Lol - thanks for updating that - 900gms is a great loss! Well done! :-)

Congrats on the halfway mark!!!!! That's wonderful.

WELL DONE
Half way mark WOOHOO.
Good on ya.
fiona

WELL DONE
Half way mark WOOHOO.
Good on ya.
fiona

Halfway mark. You are a legend. REALLY!!!!! I want to be like youuuuuu

Whoot, well done sista! How good does it feel :-) You should be so proud of yourself, for being honest and sticking to your goals. Love ya work!

woohooo on halfway!! sometimes i think its an imaginary place that doesnt really exsist :) well done gorgeous :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??