« Home | I feel like dancing - whoooo ! » | Weigh in - 15 » | Marguerita » | Step to it » | Predictable Virgin » | Virgo - Zodiac Booklet » | Seek and ye shall find » | Curve Balls » | Was I ever? » | Weigh in - 14 »

Maestro Gastro

DS2 likes to share. Noice. ;)




Points FTD: 22.5
Sugar Points: 2
Points Left FTW: 111.5
Exercise: Total of 11,866 steps half of which was at about 8/10 effort level with a few 10/10 hills. I earned my steps today!

OH NO!!! Poor you!!!

You are so focused. You are such an inspiration!!

Hope DS2 is feeling better soon. XX

Thanks for that. I think I might go and upchuck my peanut butter on toast now LOL :-) I hope DS2 feels better real soon!

Oh dear! Sick kid and Mum.

Sorry you're feeling bad. Hope you're both feeling better soon. Don't overdo it though - when you're sick your body needs to REST or you'll get worse!

BTW, have you started planning for DS' party yet? He is 4 days older than Charlie and I'm stressing about C's cake already!

You poor thing! Hope you both get better really soon!

...lovely...hope you are feeling better soon!

Not fair that your reward for all that walking up hills is Gastro. Hope you feel better soon.

Ouch... :( The joys of parenthood... Hope you both get better soon.

That's no good. Get better soon! Hope the others stay well!

oh no, I hope you feel better soon =(

Oh no, did you mean that you're sick too now! I hope you get better real soon too hon *blerrghh* It's worse coming out of an adult LOL :-P

Hope you are both better soon .. children love to share their bugs :)

Congrats on all that stepping .. you and Suzy are the "stepping" queens. Great inspiration to us all :)

Karen

Oh no!!!! Hope you get better soon!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??