« Home | Can't do it (that's a good thing) » | Grateful » | Maestro Gastro » | I feel like dancing - whoooo ! » | Weigh in - 15 » | Marguerita » | Step to it » | Predictable Virgin » | Virgo - Zodiac Booklet » | Seek and ye shall find »

Rebound

It is ironic now that my title is Rebound, as I have had to rebound and retype this post due to the power tripping and turning the PC off. Bummer.

The first rebound is that DS2 is at kindy today. Other than the listlessness yesterday he has not been physically ill for over 24 hours so off he went. He literally jumped into the arms of a carer and then wouldn't even look at me. I think he was afraid I was going to take him home LOL. What a little devil. As fitcat said, they sure are resilliant at this age. Thank you everyone for your wonderful supportive comments. They really are appreciated.

The second rebound is my new toy that arrived in the mail yesterday. Due to the mini-tramps that I have seen to date having a maximum weight allowance of 75kgs I needed to find something stronger that would take my weight. And found I did. I bought an Urban Rebounder and whilst it is more money that I had originally planned on spending I think it will be money well spent. As well as the rebounder itself, it came with a stabiliser bar, which uncoordinated people like me can use till they work out how not to fall off during exercising. It also came with 6 workout videos which look fantastic. I watched one yesterday to get a feel for the moves and even on the basic one I will work up a sweat. Once I get into it I am eyeing off the kick-boxing and latin-american workouts ;) And I LOVE the fact that I can fold the tramp up in half, put it in a carry bag and pack it away. Very handy when we have parties and don't want little hands and feet all over it.

The Back to Basics week has been working out all right for me. I had never really focussed on balancing the food groups before, just counting the points, and have found this week to be a lot better in terms of the types of food I have eaten. And I think that has really helped in how I have responded to each day physically. I am looking forward to continuing that next week when the lure of the snack draw will put extra temptation in my way.

Now, a day by myself. What shall I do? I am sure I will find something exciting :)

Points FTD: 22
Sugar Points: 2
Points Left FTW: 69.5
Exercise: Total of 10,989 steps.

Oooh, enjoy your day off!! Do nothing - have a bubble bath, read a book - oooh the possibilities... I'm excited just thinking about it!!
Love the rebounder - I have one but it's hard to use as Amelia thinks she should jump with me - and climbs up and falls off - lol.
Have a great day - enjoy your freedom~!!

You will enjoy your rebounder:)
I didn't know there were video workouts though!

Ooohhhh, I like the sound of that rebounder! I've been looking for something I can set up in the garage to replace my walking on wet winter nights! And of course my man has a TV, DVD and stereo down there so I can use the workouts. Hmmmmm *hatches plan*. Glad to hear DS2 is back at kindy.

LOL, I would be happy to go back to kindy too if mummy had gastro :-) I hope you are feeling much better now though. What's this Urban Rebounder thing? Your link doesn't take anywhere. Sounds exciting though!

Whoot, a day to yourself. Me too!! Let's enjoy it babe :-)

yay, your little lad is better - that's great news

What a fantastic idea to have a stabiliser bar and workout videos with the urban rebounder. looking forward to hearing more about it

have a fantastic day on your own and a wonderful weekend

Congratulations on getting your tramp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will love it!!!!!!!!!

Glad DS2 is better, and whoohoo to a day off! The rebounder looks pretty cool, you'll have to let us know how it goes.

Have a great day off - it sounds a luxury! Enjoy!

i need one of those! NEED!! and it says its for all weights so that must really mean my weight too right?? oooo i hope its available somewhere closer than Aus, may save on some shipping costs!! happy bouncing M :D

I'm glad to hear your wee boy is better, must of been a bit scary & u did so well avoiing emotional eating. Your new mini tramp sounds great!!! I can't believe the other ones u looked at had a 75kg max weight - thats not very heavy!! I remember buying my swissball and rebounder at 99.9 & 98.6KG, both had 100kg limits, I was pushing it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??