« Home | Rebound » | Can't do it (that's a good thing) » | Grateful » | Maestro Gastro » | I feel like dancing - whoooo ! » | Weigh in - 15 » | Marguerita » | Step to it » | Predictable Virgin » | Virgo - Zodiac Booklet »

Energised

It is a beautiful Saturday morning. We are going to have sun today and tomorrow and I am feeling so energised. Yesterday I took on board the great advice given for things to do on my day off and had a luxurious bubble bath. I carried in the little TV and watched trashy daytime soaps. Then I curled up in bed with the slimming magazine until I fell asleep - for 4 hours !!!. When I woke up I had a shower and then it was just about time to pick up the boys. I managed to have something quickly to eat and off I went. But no house work was done.

So this weekend it will be clean, tidy, clean, purge, clean. And I am really excited about it. When I get like this I can do more work in one weekend than usually gets done in months. By the end of the weekend I will have my rebounder set up in its new home (will take photos) and will have somewhere to come and have quiet time and read a book or catch up on blogs. It is general rubbish pick up tomorrow night so I will book a collection then there will be no stopping me. The pavement will be full of rubbish I don't need and have been carrying around too long. Kind of like my weight. If it only is as easy to put out the extra 15kgs on the pavement for collection ;)

Points FTD: 31 (taco's yummmmmm)
Sugar Points: 4
Points Left FTW: 38.5
Exercise: None. Total 3667 steps

...lol.I would love to put all my excess weight on the pavement to get picked up!

Have a great weekend - alot of steps taken I am sure

Great weekend ahead! Sounds like you had a perfect Friday off too. Trashy TV is always good for a laugh. Can you try put some more of my kilos in the trash with yours? Have a great weekend gorgeous!

Been checking out the Rebounder (via Danoz Direct) and they have a ultra stepper that I'm keen on too now. Tossing it up so let us know how you find the Rebounder. You can make 4 "easy repayments" with DD so it's sucked me in.

Ugh, the thought of spending a whole weekend cleaning and tidying makes me gag! Yuck! Lol, I could never in a million years ENJOY a task like that - lol, but with an ulterior motive like yours, you might persuade me!! A quiet time room DOES sound nice :-)

Have a great weekend!

Hey M - I love waking up feeling ready to rock.It sounds like you're in for a lot of bonus exercise points! I don't suppose you could come round to my place when you are done ? I have the boys folks in town tonight and my place is a fright!

Have a good one mate.

A weekend of cleaning is good for the soul. Or so I'm told, I don't often do it myself. I'm better as a supervisor.

Soaps on the tv and soaking sounds perfect to me. I hope you have a great weekend!

Wouldn't mind you here sorting out our house! I bet you will feel great when you've finished and thinki of the bonus points!!

When you are tossing out your extra weight do you think you could add the last 4.1kgs that I have to get rid of as well !!!! If only it were that easy.
Take care and look after yourself while you are busy with all the cleaning.
Me

hehe, if u could just put a couple of my excess kgs on the pavement then it might help me get back into to it a bit better! If only :)
Have a great wknd & enjoy your fancy new rebounder!

I love bubble baths! That nice sleep would have done you so much good after not being well. Glad you are energised for your stepping.

Hey M can you take my excess weight as well and then come round and clean my house? I cannot find the energy to tackle it. Sounds like you had a lovely day and you must have really needed that sleep. Good on you. I have been looking for a mini tramp so I am going to check out that link to the rebounder. Thanks.

I'll clean all your houses!!! Love it!
I too wish I could put all my excess baggage on the footpath on Wednesday morning like the rubbish (and not just my weight baggage!!).

seems your relaxing day did the trick, have fun (is that possible?) cleaning :)

sounds like a great weekend planned.

Can't wait to see the photos of the rebounder...I so want one now!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??