« Home | Weigh in - 13 » | Alternatives » | Strong » | Thunder and Lightening » | Sir Prawn of Arborio » | Abs-olutely Flab-ulous » | Captain Washing » | Weigh in - 12 » | Shanks for the memories » | Blister Zones »

Wee wee wee - all the way home

I love drinking my water. I am trying to put away 3 litres whilst I am at work. I usually finish 2 and a bit. And 3 cans of d.coke. You would think I am trying to drink it for the health reasons. For helping to flush my system. And that is a good thing and a great reason to drink water. But no. I am doing it because then I have to go and pee. And I want to pee. Lots. Because when I pee I have to go into the toilet. And the toilet at work has BIG mirrors. And I get to look at myself. And I like that. I think I am turning into a mirror whore. This is a very silly post. I am sleep deprived today and I think this is an indication of how my day will be. Silly. So look out ;)

Points FTD: 27.5
Sugar Points: 12
Points Left FTW: 126.5
Exercise: Walk to Central.

I love this title! It made me laugh when I hadn't even read the post yet. Have a great day!! XX

Hehe, love your work babe! I can't read anymore blogs until I finish my project so may catch you in a few days. Have a great week :-)

Hi Margaret
I love your before and after photo - you look fantastic! Well done, girl!!

LOL at the mirror whore!! Also thanks for the positive comments on my tag!

Don't blame you for looking in the mirror. You look wonderful!

I thought you were drinking so much so you could walk more to go wee wee wee !!!
Have a great one !
Me

LOL. You just put a big smile on my face.

Love this post!

LOL! I love it. So you should be a mirror whore too - your transformation so far is amazing

Haha, I do that too! We have mirrors in the lift so I get my reflection 'fix' on the way down to lunch! It's pretty embarrasing and I don't want to be caught, but I too get fascinated when things start to look different - it's like looking at another person!

Keep up the good work M. I expect to see you in the magazine some time soon!

LOL - I drink lots to go pee so I can get my steps up (have to climb stairs) but i must admit i look in the mirror, to see if my outfit is slimming, if my double chin is shrinking & if my jerseys are baggy :P
I don't blame u for being a mirror whore, u look amazing!

You absolutely crack me up!

I now have a whole new perspective. I take fluid tablets for my BP and this week have had to run to the toilet every 1/2 hr something I get annoyed at. Now I will look in the mirror an dthink of you. My natural inclination has been to avoid the mirrors....

Lol - wee wee weeing is very good for your steps too! Was going to do a post today on how I'm loving looking in the mirror too.. snap!

you make me laugh... being a mirror whore is good, live it up :D

Why not soak it up you are looking amazing. You are a crack up you always give me a giggle!!

You've just made my day.

I just cracked a big smile when I read this post.

Thankyou!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??