« Home | Comfort Zones » | Knight in Shining Armour » | The lunch crowd » | Why don't I » | Weigh in - 11 » | Late Sunday Post » | An Ode (or is that An Oh Dear) » | Boxes » | Quick Update » | Mmmm Food »

Blister Zones

That'll learn me to wear shoes for a whole day that I haven't worn in 10 or so years. And then go for a walk in them. Ouch. But what price is pain to pay for the opportunity of looking smashing ;)

Points FTD: 22.5
Sugar Points: 5.5
Points Left FTW: 40
Exercise: These boots were made for walking - Not, but did anyway to Central.

*ouch* that'll teach you, especially since JayKay has been talking about it but beauty is pain, so they lead us to believe anyway! You had such a fabulous day and that is the main thing. I hope your blisters heal quickly. Have a great weekend gorgeous :-)

LOL M! I so so understand! i insist on wearing my pink round toed high heels everywhere (not for walks tho). They kill me but the angle they are on from the height of the heel, the round toe & the fact that the heel is in about 1 inch from the back of the shoe all work towards making my huge clodhopper feet look dainty! :)

Oh no! Have you become a fashion victim? Have a great weekend.

You wouldn't have had blisters if you had just jumped on a plane and come for tea instead of walking in those boots!!

oh wow, I havn't had blisters for so long. I buy the exact same shoes everytime

I am boring

your exciting and willing to try something smashing and new...it is worth the blisters to look that good!

Hehe...Dinozzo, are you for real? ;-)

you could always get those blister gel pads and stick them on all the pressure areas and walk away without a care in the world :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??