« Home | Thunder and Lightening » | Sir Prawn of Arborio » | Abs-olutely Flab-ulous » | Captain Washing » | Weigh in - 12 » | Shanks for the memories » | Blister Zones » | Comfort Zones » | Knight in Shining Armour » | The lunch crowd »

Strong

It is a beautiful sunny Saturday and we have been for our regular monthly chiropractic appointment as a family. My chiropractor is amazed at how strong my body is at the moment. I needed so little adjustment that it was the shortest appointment I have ever had. Only my feet (due to all my walking) and my neck needed any work at all. It is so exciting. Every time I go a little piece of me is afraid she'll find something that will indicate a return to the horrible bad back days, and each time I seem to float out of there because it just isn't so. It makes me so happy. Off to do all the washing and see if we can fit in a long walk around the park. Oh, and did a little jog to get something at the shops and my newish jeans started to fall down. Whooo Hoooo.

Points FTD: 22
Sugar Points: 6.5
Points Left FTW: 39.5
Exercise: 30 min walk Hyde Park, incl jog for 4 trees, and jogged up/down 160 steps. Walk to Central. Abs - day 3

What a great benefit of losing weight, exercising and being healthier in general! Well done and hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.

That is unreal M! I bet you feel like you're walking on air today. I really am inspired by you and I absolutely adore your positive attitude. Have a great day today and WEAR A BELT woman, unless of course you want to show off your sexy new ass *wolf whistle*. You are wearing your sexy knickers yeah!?

Great the ciropractor could see the results of all your hard work.
You DO need a belt!
Have a wonderful weekend - sunny, fine, lovely day here in NZ! (Cold though!)

It IS a gorgeous day! If you don't make it out for a walk, you could always go for a swim in your dining room, lol!

That is great news about your back, and of course your jeans. Hope the abs are feeling great :-)

Thanks for the welcome back comment - it's good to be back ! What good news to hear you need a belt !!!!!
Don't you just love how you feel when you leave the chiro - I do.
Am going to try your ab regime as soon as I can get to a printer that works so I can print it out. Was thinking that I don't know when I will find the time but then realised that it is not a case of not being able to find the time - I just have to MAKE the time !
About 5 weeks ago I had my belly button pierced (long story) and am now working on the stomach to show it off AT HOME as I won't be wearing any crop tops etc to show it off anywhere else - I really just did it for me because I love jewellery and there aren't many people who even know that I have had it done (well until I posted it on here that is !!!)
Take care and have a great weekend !
Me

Great news about your new strong body. LOL at your jeans. That's a great feeling though too - when you get too small for your jeans!

What a hassle eh? Showing your butt to the rest of the world! What a glorious result for you! and even better.. your success with you back. Your chiro must be thrilled for you.

you are such an inspiration!!

Wow - amazing how loosing weight can result in other health benefits - go u strong thing u!!!
whoohoo on the jeans falling down, thats a great feeling!

Amazing how you are gathering up all these signs of success..jeans falling down being the latest. Thanks for the tips for the abs workout . I will check it out and try to join you...when I get my motivation back that is.

you are floating on air, all your hard work is paying off. strong back, needing a belt. its fabulous madness ;) have a great weekend luvly

Thats a great result at the chiro, fantastic. hehehehe I am loving to hate my jeans falling down at the moment apart from the fact they are a real favorite I'll be glad to be rid of them in the near future!!!

What a great excuse to go shopping for more jeans!!

I've never been to a chiropractor before....does it hurt??

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??