« Home | Shanks for the memories » | Blister Zones » | Comfort Zones » | Knight in Shining Armour » | The lunch crowd » | Why don't I » | Weigh in - 11 » | Late Sunday Post » | An Ode (or is that An Oh Dear) » | Boxes »

Weigh in - 12

This week I have lost 1.3kgs bringing my total loss to 12.3kgs. Whooo Hoooooo. Cough cough. Sneeze.

Whilst not looking for sympathy, I am suffering the tail end of a cold and will be staying home to get some rest. Luckily I am in a position to still drop the boys off at child care so that I know I will get some uninterrupted sleep (bliss). Then I will bounce back to my normal chatty self to ponder this road I am on, and all the wonderful sights I see as I take a step closer to 68kg each week.

This last week has been really good for me. I have ramped up the exercise, I have mixed it up in the food department, lots of chilli does wonders for the metabolism, and it sure helps with the water consumption ;) I can comfortably get into the few size 16 clothes that I have and have unloaded a heap of size 18 and above clothes to charity. All in all I am feeling pretty good. Cough cough wheeze. Oh yeah. Except for that :)

Points FTD: 18
Sugar Points: 3.5
Points Left over From Last Week: 2
Points Left FTW: 154
Exercise: Walk along Balmoral Beach with DS2 in carrier. Aquaplay with DS2.

Another great loss for you this week Marg! You're still keeping your average. Isn't it great how some weeks everything just clicks into place? Great exercise, great food, great weight loss!

woohooo and she does it again! hope you are feeling better soon!

Wow! 1.3 kgs is amazing. Well done! Hope your cold is better soon and have a great week.

WOO HOO! That is awesome M. Good going and WOW, this is so cool. As we lose more and more, isn't it amazing how different our body shape becomes. I hope you post some photos soon :-) I will this week. I hope you feel better real soon hon. Take care.

oh wow that is a fantastic loss - yay you.

Chilli is great for metabolism, I love it and grow my own

Hope your feeling better after a day of rest

RYN: I would so love that excel file....I am not sure if it is similair to the one I have but next time your at work and can send it I will love it.

You can email me thru the profile on my blog

thanks heaps for that! Maybe some of your fantastic success will rub off on me with that magic spreadsheet!

Hey M! Another fantastic closs. Congratulations. All your hard work and positive attitude is really paying off.

They say when you get rid of your fat clothes then it is like saying you will never go back there and is quite theraputic.. Well done!!

OOps that was me... the last comment

Hi M!

Thanks so much for your message, I decided to swing by and check out your blog as well. You are doing great!

Are you from Adelaide originally? Half of my family live down there (though I'm not from there).

I'll come by again sometime soon.

Cheers

Sarah

You are amazing - well done! I agree with getting rid of the bigger clothes - you don't and won't need them again!

well done M.
Hope im doing this great by the time week 12 comes along.
you will be at goal in no time if you keep this up

You are such an inspiration. Every week you just keep at it. You desreve the fantastic losses you have had. Hope you feel better soon. Oh yeh when you are back at work could I also have a copy of that spreadheet. I use one every day but yours sounds much better. Enjoy your quiet time and get well.

Well Done M! another big loss and you know what, you are almost halfway there! whoohooo!Congrats on sz 16!

CONGRATS!!!!! (on the weight loss)
sorry for the cold though. i know what you're going through, and it's a pain! (hot rhum or similar - not much, just enough to "feel it" - + half a lemon + 1 tsp of honey does a wonder!)

wicked ass loss woman WELLDONE i hope you feel better soon, sick just sucks. take care you :)

Congrat's!! You are doing so well!!

Hooray on the loss your are steaming ahead that is fantastic.
Gotta love getting rid of the size 18 clothes, I actually haven't gone through my cupboard that is growing with new clothes so out with the old and TOO BIG I say, doesnt that sound great!

Getting rid of fat clothes? Do you know what you've just done? You've just found a motivator for me. I've never really gone down any significant amount and therefore I've never chucked out clothes simply for being too big.

I want to do that.

COngratulations! You are doing SO SO well!!! :) Oh and you've been a fantastic motivator for me too.. thankyou so much

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??