« Home | Balance » | Wee wee wee - all the way home » | Weigh in - 13 » | Alternatives » | Strong » | Thunder and Lightening » | Sir Prawn of Arborio » | Abs-olutely Flab-ulous » | Captain Washing » | Weigh in - 12 »

TAG - I'm it

Following on from my Tagging from AGR aka "Mum/Bob/Sharon" here is my list.

Three names I go by:
1. Mummy
2. Margaret
3. LW (Lovely Wife)

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. Leonell
2. M
3. Margaret

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My teeth
2. My eyes
3. My skin

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. My fat knees
2. My curly hair
3. My cellulite

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Dutch on my Mum's side
2. Dutch on my Father's side
3. Dutch born, but Aussie through being here since 1971

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Size 16 Bond's undies
2. Size 18 oversized work uniform
3. A big smile

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1.
2.
3.
(It's a cop out but it has been so long since I have listened to anything but kids music that I don't know who my favourite is, or if I have one. I tend to listen to a lot of italian singers, and Ministry of Sound compilations)

Three favorite songs:
1.
2.
3.
(same)

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Laughter
3. Respect

Two truths and a lie
1. I overcame my fear of heights by bungy jumping of a bridge
2. I have double-jointed elbows
3. I want to stop eating chocolate

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Strong hands
2. An infectious laugh
3. Great butt

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Gardening
2. Cooking
3. Blogging

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Go to Bed
2. Read a whole book
3. Have someone give me a massage (all at the same time!)

Three things that scare me:
1. Rocking chairs that move on their own accord
2. Taxi Drivers
3. Cats eyes when caught in a light

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Mobile Phone (cute little red samsung phone with diamonds)
2. Photos of my DH & DS's
3. Affirmation cards

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Owning/Running a child care centre
2. Pediatrician (too hard to spell so gave that away early)
3. An officer in the Army

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Sweden
2. Canada
3. Monarco (want to take DH & DS's with me this time)

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Danielle
2. Hunter
3. Leo
(I have not put my own children's names here)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Do my tax
2. Unpack each and every single box and get rid of all unneccesary clutter in my life
3. Jog the entire distance of Hyde Park
(I have done so many things that most of the things on the list I already have going - have been achieved)

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I drive like a racing car driver
2. I prune to an inch of a plants life
3. I change lightbulbs myself

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I will squeal if a see a mouse
2. I cry at the Hallmark commercials
3. I put my dirty washing IN the laundry hamper

Three celeb crushes:
1. Hugh Grant
2. Hugh Jackman
3. Angelina Jolie

Three people I am tagging with this list :
Kate - A woman whose life is so full that she can handle tackling this list
Cat - A northern hemisphere approach
Jonny - To get a guy's perspective

I have learnt a little about my self with this. I am very involved in my family's likes and I need some time to explore what I like again - for myself.

And so the torch is passed on.

Hehe, cool - thanks! I love doing stuff like this! Love your list too - it's cool how you can find out stuff about people. i'm going to do mine tonight. :-)

wow ive never been tagged before, it didnt even hurt ;) i like your answers, especially that Hugh Jackman hes the man who played Logan/Wolverine in x-men right? hot as hell that one. grrrrrowl
awww een echte Nederlandse meid, wat ben jij zo mooi als 'n tulpje ;)

I love these lists! Kate tagged me, I'll do it tomorrow :)

I love reading others answers as you learn so much. I knew sending it to you would mean it would be tagged around my other fav bloggers so can't wait to read their responses too.

LOL I hate my fat knees too!

The lie is bungy jumping right?

How far is Hyde park?

I'll do my list soon AGR...promise!!

M, I've never seen anyone with double jointed elbows before!!

Hehe, mummy! What does Leonell mean, I've been wanting to know? Bloody dutch, they surround me and I always have affairs with the dutch ;-) LOL and I want to be a passenger in your car *broom broom* or should that be *zoom zoom*. Great to read some humour for a change from the work stuff.

Busted! I should be working but I'm over it tonight. Balance right ;-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??