« Home | Self-Belief » | Parties » | Too much thinking » | TAG - I'm it » | Balance » | Wee wee wee - all the way home » | Weigh in - 13 » | Alternatives » | Strong » | Thunder and Lightening »

Chilly

As it is school holidays we do not have swimming lessons with the DS's today but we are off to the pool anyway for some fun. The coats and beanies are ready for our walk this morning by the beach. DS1 is ready and chanting over and over "babycino, babycino" DS2 is being changed for the 3rd time this morning (where does it all come from?) and I have a quick 5 minutes before we go. It is freezing cold this morning. Windy and there is lots of rain about. But as I am not quite getting to 10,000 steps a day lately so I am off to push the pedometre as hard as I can. I need to move it so that I don't fall too far behind Michelle. LOL. What a little competitive mite I am.

Feeling really good as I got a call from my Dad yesterday. He was home. Yippppppeeeeee. He sounded tired but really good but what was really great is that he was ringing me to tell me how great he thinks I look and that he was really impressed by my effort. You see, as I was so happy with the super dooper amazing photo DH took of me, I emailed it to my Mum so that she could see it and she left the email open for Dad to see. What a nice thing for him to do. Especially since he has lost just over 20kgs in 4 weeks (not a very good way to do it) it is ironic that he was congratulating me on my efforts. I am just happy it is an effort and I am grateful that I have this time to do it in and do not have to lose it through illness. At least I am building strength along the way.

Gotto go. I hope everyone has a wonderful, peaceful, happy, silly Sunday. I'm going to ;)

Points FTD: 18
Sugar Points: 2
Points Left FTW: 14.5
Exercise: Total of 9250 steps

your dad lost 20kgs in four weeks?!

Good Morning Margaret. I had to comeand thank you for the lovely works u put on my blog, bought me to tears it did. I had pecked at your page once b4. Seen u were from Sydney...my baby lives in Sdeny...he so loves at 27 that his mother calls him her baby. We were over there in Feb/Mar hottest I have ever been in my life, how does anyone live there I don't know. We were there 10 days and that was my enlightening moment I guess. I am standing dripping in sweat and everyone else was realitively comfortable. That and fact son said loose some weight Mum or u will die. Gee he does care. Gee sorry didn'tmean to wrte a book here, just wanted to say Hi and thanks. Enjoy your day.

Glad to hear you dad is home!
Have a great time at the pool, it is frezzing cold here too:)

Thats wonderful that your dad is home, and such a nice thing for him to ring you :-)

Have a great crazy day!

I'm glad to hear your dad is feeing a bit better, how nice of him to call u to say how good u r looking :)

So pleased your dad is home. Enjoy your family SUnday.

Glad to hear your dear Dad is home. I had to rug up yesterday to walk but it made me feel really good. Have a lovely Sunday.

Hey there supermum! I took one look outside today and decided we couldn't possibly leave the house. Congrats for getting you family moving.

Fantastic news about your dads progress, and being back home - and lovely to know that he commented on your acheivements. You should be so proud!

Anyway mate, will leave you to it, thanks for the tip about the city meets, will have to investigate since meetings really were integral in my ww success and I want to find one i'm comfortable at.

Cheerio!

Cath

Pleased your Dad is back home! Loved your afimration yesterday as well:)

So glad your Dad is home and doing well - what a relief! I bet he was so proud of you when he saw that photo!
You are doing so so well with your steps - good on you!
Oh, I have a tip for Oscar's party (I'm sure you wouldn't do it anyway) but don't drink 2 bottles of wine, some champagne and some vodka all on your own! For some reason I did that (that may be the most I've EVER drunk) - and the results weren't pretty. Argh!

Now this is very cool. What a Dad! I am so happy to hear that he is back home now aswell. Great news and you do look really great! Have a great week babe and I'll be catching up with you everyday anyway LOL. Cheers :-)

PS. I spoke to my Dad too today and I don't reckon he's losing his marbles, not yet anyway!

I am so pleased your dad is better and what a wonderful man to acknowledge your progress. As far as the walking goes you will soon catch me if today is anything to go by. I seem to be doing more eating than walking today. AHev fun with your boys.

20 kilos in 4 weeks? Bloody hell. and that picture of you is fabulous so of course he is impressed!

Crikey 20kg in 4 weeks!!!!
I'm so thrilled for you that he is home at last :)

Cheers P
http://paulenesjournaljourney.homestead.com/paulene.html

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??