« Home | A fun day » | Changes » | Cheers » | SP's » | That photo » | Weigh in - 08 » | Holding it together » | Elevators » | Pole Dancing » | Pizza and Puke »

Yeah Baby

Yesterday was great. I had forgotton how much fun it is to be in just a group of women and talk talk talk. The lingerie range was fantastic. It is called intimo and I splurged and bought myself a great sports bra!.. Well I do need one with all the extra gyming I am doing. Oh, and I bought something frivolous. In leopard. Very out of my comfort zone, but oh so nice on. Not planning on wearing it long. ;)

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 1.5
Points Left FTW: 18.5
Exercise: None.

*WOOT*

go you good thing! :)

Lol - woohoo! I bet your husband will be pleased :-)

Hey there sexy lady! I am so glad to hear you had heaps of fun. Hanging out with a bunch of chicks over something so girly is good therapy I reckon ;-) Leopard frivolity *hear the tigeress call* WHOOT!

Thanks for posting on my blog. Now I am reading yours and have added it to my daily view list. Hope I can help support you...I agree being girls together is such fun!!!

You guys have dirty minds :) I meant that soon I will have lost so much weight that I won't be able to wear it anymore.

Sure that's what I meant !! ;)

Woo-hoooh go Margaret!

I haven't read any blogs for well over a week and a half now and am finally catching up - I was so sorry to hear about your father then so happy to read that he's had his operation and everything went well. :)

I'm glad to see that everything is going well for you. Again, your clear-headed approach (re SP) never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for your comments - it was especially touching to see that you'd come to see how I was when I wasn't posting. I hope you have a really good week this week, you deserve it. :)

LOL whoo hooo - the leopard thingie sounds wonderful...I bought something like that years ago...it was red and lacy and sits in a suitcase never worn. Maybe I should get it out

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??